Omg..I dont understand my friends fucking problem with bowls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StoopStoner420, Nov 15, 2010.

1. :hello::eek:Ok guys, I needed a place to vent im so angry at my friends. So this weekend my friends and I decided to throw a party for my birthday and we all went to a condo in a nice resort. Most of us brought some dank bud, infact everyone coped besides me :p but its my birthday and my rents paid for most the shit so its k :cool:. Alright, fast forward to saturday night :confused:. I walk outside and my boys are hittin a huge ass bong named starfox mcclould , its got a triple perc and my dumbass friend wasted about 300 dollars on it :rolleyes: the dumbass broke it later on in teh nite anyways,:D lol. Anyways, they also got this stupidass meth pipe looking thing called a glass blunt my friend brad has and had that going and dom has this stupid ass 50 dollar cobra vape that prolly gives u cancer since its garbage ;). Anyways, I walk out their with my boy Camron's beautiful glass pipe named zeik :smoke:, this guy with us named pat spells it zeke but hes completely illiterate so I forgive him. Anways, I walk out there and im like yo somebody pack up zeke in this bitch:cool: They are all like NO FUCK U ZEIK IS TEH SUXX!!!11:eek: and Im like omg are u fucking serious:mad: I dont want 2 hit urr wierd ass shit I am a bowl kind of guy. So then later on when they were asleep I took a fat nug from my boys stash he had about one gram nug left and I smoke it to tha dome outta zeik :hello::hello:

• Like Like x 1
  2. u suck at telling a story

3. Damn you could have at least asked him to smoke the last of his weed and actually smoked it with him, not cool man. Do that shit and you won't have friends to smoke with much longer.

4. Fuck, can we enforce a limit on emoticons per post?

5. you're a jerkoff for stealing and a bigger one for calling someone an idiot for 'being so illiterate' ESPECIALLY when Zeke is short for Ezekiel

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm a bit confused, your story telling skills are quite lacking. Lay off the emoticons bro...and don't steal your buddies weed. How would you feel if that was your weed?

7. so you stole your friends weed because he wanted to smoke a different way than you

btw I would smoke a bong over a shitty little pipe any day

condo nice resort for birthday, spoiled spoiled kids

8. Nooo U doesnt understand he told me the sack was for me bcuz it was a half eigth for my bday :p. Also they smoke in inferior forms so I decided what was best to do 4 myself ;). But what you said reminds me of the time you thought I stole my friends weed so I could smoke a different way then him :hello::hello::hello:

9. That's one hell of a first post there, bro.

10. lol thats so funny!!!!!!

11. #12 Indi420, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010

Wha the fuck? :hide:

So you were mad someone smoked you out because you didnt like his piece
    Then you were happy when your friends bong broke?
    Then you joined the scientology crew and hung out with zeik ?
    Then you jacked someones shit?

Also somewhere in the mix I read something about vin diesel but couldn't decipher what you meant.

:bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alright now you're just fucking with my stoned mind...im done with this shiet

• Like Like x 1
  13. you still spell Zeke wrong

14. I might just be a little too high, but I didn't understand the point of this post........

• Like Like x 1

15. actually im pretty sure that was the point

16. Wait, what's wrong with a triple perc $300 dollar bong?

You don't pay $300 dollars and get a shitty bong.. If it's a 3 perc, there's a 99% chance that it's an very good quality bong. So don't be hatin'

Also, nothings cool about stealing someone else's weed. It's the same as stealing money out of their pocket. Especially when it's the last of their sack?

I'd be hella pissed if someone stole the rest of my weed.

17. Stoop kid fraid to leave his stoop

• Like Like x 2

18. no u!!!!!!!!!!1111one11!!!!!