Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omg i am so confused.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jabbajaws XD, May 26, 2009.

1. Alright so my cousin who lives in SC texts me and asks me how much a zip costs down here. I text my weed guy and he calls me and says "dawg you know how much a zip is right" and most people associate a zip as 1 ounce. But i guess this guy thinks im talking about one of those gallon ziplock bags Because he said he will do that for 1100

WTF now i gotta call him and tell him just a normal fuckin ziplock bag full.

2. why not just ask for an ounce?

3. tell him no dude i just want a ounce lol, youre either asking for a pound or a quarter pound of some great shit

4. yea ask for a damn oz, o, or onion, not no damn zip.

If you don't have a guy that regularly sells ounces, then let your cousin know that you don't have a regular guy who deals weight but you'll check around.

5. You're dealer is an idiot if he doesn't know what a zip means and shouldn't be selling.

6. Yeah maybe from where he came from they called a zip a QP or something. But I always knew a zip as an O. Just clarify him in next text you were talking about an ounce not a QP or something.

7. if i asked my dealer for a zip i think he could come up to me with a pound, it would be 1400 though, freezerbag full of marijuana is amazing