omg help!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sunny thc, Jun 19, 2011.

1. I started my seeds today an it started tai if after I waters it's over now but are the seeds gonna be ok? There in a pot outside :(

2. Huh?..................

3. Stupid iPod. It started to rain really hard on my seeds :/

4. Cool story,bruv.

5. Bring them inside so they dont drown lol

6. Ahh they probably already did :(

7. Check on them and bring them back inside.

8. this happen to me like 2 days ago bro my seedlings were just coming out where u can barley see them raining hard but my house was full of people so i couldnt do nutten i was so mad and depressed ha next day i went to check on them and damnnn! they were up like 2 inches and had the 2 spiked and 2 regular leave already out

9. not the worst thing in the world, if they are dead seeds then atleast it didnt happen on day 35 lol if theyre dead then start over and you learned an important lesson, grow weed in a controlled environment, or take chances that mother nature is going to fuck you

10. Future note always make sure the pot/container you are using has proper drainage before you plant. One of those things that can be easily over looked. Even if the pot has holes try flooding it before you plant since stuff can clog it up and you don't want to be dealing with that once you have a plant in there.;)