Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omg help plz

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by punchmeplz, May 26, 2009.

1. I need help on what to make I have about 3.5 grams of green and I wanted to make fire crackers in the microwave earlier but we ran out of peanut butter. I need something that I can make quickly since it's 12 and I have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning 0.0.

2. Nutella. Possibly plain butter? but not sure about that one.

3. Smoke it bro, whats the point of eating it if you gotta wake up in 6 hours?

4. there for the 5 hour flight tommorrow...

5. oh ok, makes sense.

6. Go to a 24hr wal mart or something and get some peanut butter. Maybe even a well stocked gas station

7. I was thinking about something with microwaving could I do cheese and just melt it with the ground up bud on it an then put that in something?

8. Make some cannibutter and put a load of it on a few english muffins or somethin

9. Probably depends on what kind of cheese.

I would guess that Kraft singles probably wouldn't work as well as like... real cheese. :p

I'm just guessing though. I'm not an expert on cannabis cooking or cheese. :hide:

The cannabutter idea is definitely a safer bet.

10. I just don't know what I could put the cannabutter in, and I can't leave the house right now to get any peanutbutter.

11. okay I put a piece of cheese on a bagel and spread some butter on it and microwaved it for about a minute and I'm gonna let it sit overnight so once I get to California I'll tell you weather it works or not =]

12. I don't see this working very well. I've been wrong in the past though. *shrugs*