OMG god saved me!

Discussion in 'General' started by mxtoker, Jan 15, 2006.

1. i am the luckiest man on earth! i just finished tokeing a few bowls at my friends apt. and i drove my huge 1959 GMC truck and as i was going home i was aproching a stale green light that turned yellow then red all fast, my truck doesn't have good brakes because its so old, so i end up blowning thru this red light and low and behold i see the good ol' red and blue lights:( i have an 8th on me, a pipe, and to top it all off my licensense is suspened for a WEED charge. i was instently saying to myself "OH SHIT" while i was shoveing everything under my seats. i was serilisly (sp is fucked) thinking of running when all of a sudden he turns off his lights makes a U turn, turns on his siren and jets the other way. i was so relived, but then the only problem was to clean the shit off of my seats and pants lol

2. looks like you need to play the lotto

3. ^^hahaha thats what i was thinkin man

just count your blessings and go smoke that 1/8 bro haha

4. hell ya ill by myslef a lotto ticket tomarrow

im gonna finish this 8th tonight so i can buy a half

5. Holy cow, you are lucky.

Save some money and buy a new fucking truck, though. You really should be able to stop faster than that...

6. A few days ago at work I went out back and blazed my ass off, then an off duty cop comes in to buy some booze, I was fucking shitting my pants I wreaked so bad of pot. He didnt say a word about it haha I was so scared!

7. Thats pretty crazy, you where defently ment to smoke that 8th :smoke:.... or maybe god was telling you "Get new breaks man!"

8. just be thankful someone did something way worse then you did to get the cops attention like that

9. even with new breaks i wouldn't be able to stop that fast lol my truck is like 4 tons, its all steel lol

ill post pics of it later today

10. m truck is mostly steel, but it hauls ass and can stop on a dime, but i also had to spend a shit ton of money on a high performance brake system