Omg gc guess what?!?!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by JerseyCoast, Dec 26, 2009.

1. ok so after long agony of planning growing and whatnot my first harvest is upon me. now i dont have pics yet sorry i do have a few questions. One is what is the best method to use to make hash/ butter/ mist/ etc from my clippings. four females 2 nirvanaswisscheese 2 nirvana kaya gold.
    My second question is what is a claw leaf because i think i may have some. Ive been using 20 20 20 plant food and ppl says that causes leaves to curl. My leaves near my bud sites are curled heavily, but are frosted with thc and whatnot. my other leaves are fine. suggestions.

AND FINALLY IS FLOWERING TIME FROM 12/12 OR FROM FIRST SEX. I HATE THIS ARGUEMENT AND IDK I KNOW CHECK THE TRICHOMES mine are mostly cloudy getting amber but i read a thread where greenhouse seeds said it was from first switch but by the looks of the process idk THANK YOU CITY YOU GUYS KICK ASS N BUD SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE HEALTHCARE BILLLLLLLLLLLLl

2. qwiso (quick wash iso) is a popular easy way to make hash. augestwest has a nice tutorial in the harvsting section stickies.

do you monitor your ph? its hard to say without pics but curling twisting leaves can often be from wild ph swings.

flowering time is from the first time you see pistils poppin out from your girl but as you know the best way is to check your trichs. gl

3. thanks for quick responses my bad some vitals 2 70w hps 1 100w mh 2 14w cfl 1 40w cfl 1 9w cfl all correct spectrums except for the mh of course but im using it anyway soil grow 28 days veg

4. also do not have ph monitor but i havent had ph problems on this grow or my previous, first grow was technically bagseed but the bud sucked cuz of bad genetics<trust me i saw what the seed came from lol> btw gc u all kick so much ass without you i would be lost you are all incredibly helpful and FUCK ALL THOSE HATERS THAT SAY GC ISnT HELPFUL most you ppl that dont get responses post STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS THAT CAN BE ANSWERED WITH THE SEARCH button. once again tho thank you you are all responsible for my harvest and i wish i could all send you alil something. but i wont cuz thats too risky lol

5. having both spectrums with the hps and mh is actually better than just running the hps. it wont do anything but help, and your plants will thank you for it. since you say you dont know your ph i can almost guarentee that its a part of yoyur problem. your grow will go much smoother with a ph meter its definately an esential tool needed for growing mj. its a great investment to it will quickly pay for itself.

6. trillssss i gotta go pick one up then, i give them bottled water and nutes so as a noob i was like MY PH IS FINE WHAT COULD GO WRONG?alot.lol

7. ya it would be great if thats how it worked but unfortunately it doesnt.

8. ABOUT THE PH, just because you haven't phd your water doesn't mean you don't have a ph problem. You should be consistently phing your soild AND water so it doesn't give way to salinic solutions and nutrient lockup. DONT FORGET, you can plant weed ANYWHERE AND IT WILL GROW TWO INCHES A DAY. its the buds that will be different. Maybe next time you will ph and see better budding results.