OMG eargasm headphones!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.Smiley, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Attached Files:

2. i have those too.

they're awesome, but i'm not on good terms with the bose company anymore.

i also bought the smaller more portable ones, the kind that you put inside your ear, you know? $100. one month after i bought them, forgot to empty out my pockets beforedoing the wash. they're gone forever now. fucking bose warrenties dont cover "accidents." spent one hundered motherfucking dollars on headphones i had for one month. fucking bullshit.

take good care of your headphones, meng.

3. Good headphones are worth their weight in gold. Just wait til you have to travel and you finally don't have to listen to that crying baby. :hello:

4. those bose headphones are definitely awesome, but i'm really partial to shure. They're the world leaders in stage and studio headphones, so i'm very happy with my sound isolating earbuds, 150 bucks. they've got a pair for 250, but they sound so good i'd be walking around campus with a hard-on, and that's embarassing for everyone.

5. Those look weak compared to the Steelseries 5H's

Babies are intense :smoking:

6. if ur goin bose, go quiet comfort i have had my same pair since the first ones came out, and have had not one complaint. ive had em for a few years now so its been a worthy investment of 300 bucks

7. Ah the bose tri ports right? I was gonna get some of the ear bud ones, but I didn't. I want the bose quiet comfort 2's but they are to much for me.

8. I have sure ec3s they are the nicest ear buds I have ever heard. I love them.

9. Most warranties do not cover accidents, this is nothing out of the ordinary. If you accidently wash your xbox 360, microsofts warranty sure as hell isnt going to cover it.

10. Ive gone through 1 pair of bose quiet comforts and three pairs of bose quiet comfort 2's, none of them breaking because of anything i did. Bose replaced all of them with no problems, but its a kind of a bitch to keep sending in head phone because they shit out on their own. Especially as much as they cost, they should much last longer than they did, but they are some damn nice headphones when they work properly.

11. am i the only person who cant stand headphones that cover your ears? I like the ones that have the band going behind your head and the headphone part does not cover your whole ear so it doesnt get painful after having them on for hours. oh and earbuds suck also. :p I am very picky about my headphones, but it is in a good way because the headphones i like only cost like 10 bucks and last for about a year - 2 years

12. man check out some of the higher end senhiesers and grado headphones for lke $300+ and with a headphone amplifier ahhh... amazing. I got to listen to a high end combo like that the first time I got high. amazing :smoking:

13. You wouldnt hate ear buds if you got some nice ones. I hated ear buds tell I got my shure e3cs and now I love them. The nice ones fit in your ears so well you dont ever know they are in there.