Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMG crazy idea!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by atomicpenguin12, Jan 31, 2010.

1. What if you got a good amount of hash oil, bought a pack of smokes, and then painted (thoroughly, but not overly) every cig with the oil? you'd have a pack of smokes that look mostly innocent, but actually get you high as a kite!

2. Um...wow. I'm extremely curious now. Not that I would probably do it because cigarettes are poison, but still, an interesting question.

3. I would dip the smokes in the oil so the tobacco absorbs the oil better:smoking:

4. well i would never poison my self with cigs, but that is a great idea for blunts and joints. if it works post some pics and how you did it.

5. people do make hash oil joints..which are awesome..i wouldnt do it with cigs cuz i

only smoke bud but i dont see why it couldnt work

6. I dunno about that... I don't have any data or references, but I'm pretty sure that the filter on a cig would catch most of the THC and thus not work. I guess it is worth a try, but I'd only test it on a few cigs first instead of using oil on a whole pack and finding out it doesn't work.

7. #7 420ci, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    Its deffinatly possible. You will get high. There is some controversy on the filter in cigarettes filtering out parts of the oil/weed. It would probably work alot better if you spead the oil on the inside of a paper, then roll some tobbacy in that without a heavy filter. OR, substitute for weed :smoking:

8. I have done this several times before. First, I take out the filter with a pair of tweezers. Then I paint the cigarette with a paint brush coated with honey oil. Let it dry, and it will burn fine if you coated it evenly. Gets you high pretty quick :smoke:.

9. It catchs some, but not all. Back before I quit smoking I would make "loaded" cigarettes all the time (maybe 1/4 or half full of bud). Ive even filled them up before because I ran out of papers. But I pulled the filter off then.

Op- Try it and let us know if it works :hello: I'm curious now

10. Dude, you're poisoning yourself with tobacco when you're smoking blunts, and joints if you use tobacco.

11. we have extremely similar names wow

12. people do that to joints and ciggs for a while, you have to dip the cigg in the oil bottle and suck from te filter to pull the oil up through the whole smoke