omg, are you fucking kidding me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rollingstoner1, Feb 28, 2017.

1. well it finally happened, my dad snapped and called the sheriffs on me for absolutely nothing!..his health is failing fast and i guess his mind is as well...so im sitting here reading the forums right?, all of a sudden the old man snaps and accuses me of growing pot in my bedroom..lol..so he calls the sheriffs office and two deputies come to the house..they ask if they can go into my bedroom to have a look around..i laugh and say yeah go ahead,. so the first place they go is to the closet..big surprise folks its fuckin empty!!!..so they go through the rest of the house looking around and find .....NOTHING...so they just took my dad out and took him to the VA hospital to get checked out ...i dont know what to do...i can"t believe he would do that...

• Like Like x 2
  2. That sucks, but if he's suffering mentally that badly that he would do that it's even worse for him. I'd try not to be mad at him. You should try to move out as soon as you can and get him the help he needs.

• Like Like x 5
  3. if i move out, he would have to go to a nursing home

4. Man that seems sad for your dad.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Idk then that's pretty tough

6. Yup, it'll be tough losing that tit and having to pay rent on your own....

7. If you're aggravating the situation by flaunting weed stuff around then I suggest you stop. Nobody here knows the whole story but make sure you're checking yourself.

• Like Like x 4
  8. or tough knowing that your two options are leaving your mentally ill father by himself to live in a home vs having him do things like call the cops on you.....

• Like Like x 5
  9. I suppose there may be another option, like the poster above you says.....don't aggravate the old guy and get things to that point.
    I always respected my parents...especially when I was living off of them....

10. You gave the cops permission to search your room?...

• Like Like x 1
  11. yeah i gave the cops permission to search..and they found nothing....nothing....because there was nothing ...never was

• Like Like x 1
  12. i was as clean as a newborn babys ass

13. Hmmm have you seen a newborn baby's ass? They can be pretty messy sometimes anyways good luck OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  14. Why would he think you're growing in your room? I understand his mental health isn't the best,but there has to be something that provoked this thought. Has he caught you growing or smoking before? Maybe you left open a webpage about growing?

15. #15 TheCatDaddy, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017

16. #16 TheCatDaddy, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    Im not going to be all confrontational online, so here's my edit. That's rude man

• Like Like x 2
  17. Not many people can say they know how you feel, I can. My dad lived with me for 5 years before he passed away at 87, he was ate up with dementia, Parkinson's, and barely knew who I was sometimes. Hang in there. When you see him don't be mad, give him a big ole hug and tell him you love him, because your time to do that is slipping away.

• Like Like x 9
  18. It must be worse for you watching this thing slowly eat up your Dad. My folks lived in another state across country. I only got to see them a few times per year and in later years, I distinctly saw a marked difference. That was a long time ago and to this day I miss them.

• Like Like x 1
  19. No joke! :roflmao: I remember my dear baby daughter, less than 24-48 hours old was peacefully waking from a slumber on a baby bed. KABOOM! A loud, violent sound came from her body, I pick her up to inspect...

Black, sticky, meconium... EVERYWHERE! All up her back, ruining her cute polka dot onesy... I attempted to clean her up... the baby wipes couldn't match this demonic meconium... The nurses, seeing my struggle, whisked my daughter away to bath her...

How could such a beautiful being, the size of a football, create such a vile substance.

• Like Like x 7
  20. Sorry to hear about that. I hope the doctors find something and it's not too serious. Dementia is a slow long process that effects everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2