omfg, this is got to be one of the funniest things i've ever seen (you must watch!!!)

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jun 13, 2007.

1. HAHAHA..elizabith.....
    That was hillarious with the animals!!the look on her face!hahaha

2. lol

What a bitch to start chewing out her own production team over something so minor. Doesn't Nancy Grace realize that she's part of the problem, reporting on Paris Hilton as much as anyone else?

Good for Elizabeth. Even though she probably got fired, she doesn't take shit from some self-important talking head.

3. haha, OWNED! That was great.

4. I think Nancy Grace should be executed via a firing squad.

5. She's so evil and always jumps to conclusion, comes up with crazy explanations, presumes anyone she features guilty, and never lets anyone voice there opinion. When the guys from duke had there charges dropped she wasn't on the show for like a week because she proclaimed there guilt for a long time.

6. 1. That one chick has some monster lips
    2. LOL
    3. Nancy Grace, you're a lousy bitch.

Peace.

7. "Take it down.....Its still up" "Its still up"

8. what a bitch! she had it coming to her.

9. That was edited I'm pretty sure. The original one is just that nancy bitch complaing about the commercial being run on her show, or in general or something.

10. ya, if for some reason it wasnt fake, she totally go what she desevered :eek: (internet sarcasm)

11. Oh my God. Words cannot describe what I just saw. That is awesome in its purest form.

She stopped mid-fucking-sentence! And God knows it's not easy to shut her up!

12. HAHAHA OWNED!!!! Take that..biiiiitch!

13. I second this motion and would like to be one of the shooters.

14. I hate this bitch. And on top of it...she looks identical to my brother's mom ( not mine ) who......did some things to me as a child and I would like to repay her with death :)

15. Yes indeed, it was edited. That animal footage was never played and someone just cut her voice to keep repeating it as the new clips were played.

16. definately edited, still kinda funny