OMFG. The luckiest night of my life!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kind-Smoker, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Wow!!!
    I cannot believe this happend!!
    Tuesday night, me and some friends drove out to some town about an hour or more away to to get some LSD. We live in a huge city, were it is everywere, the reason we drove so far to get some, was because it is some bad ass Cid!!!! We got there, bought the cid, poped it, and stayed for another 30-45 minutes. during that time, we smoked a few bowls of some KB, bumped some Molly(MDMA), and ate a piece of rice crispy each, which had fruity pebbles in it and approx. 1.2 grams of honey oil hash in it per piece. So we head back to town, and start rollin'/trippin' ballz on the way. btw, the entire trip is on a road that is only one lane on each side and in the middle of fuckin' thick forests, so all you see is like a tunnel type road in front of you, no other cars, and the road is wraped in trees. We are also in a van, just letting you know so you can imagie this happening to you, and understand the WOW-ness of it for us..

So this chick friend is driving, at first I was a little nervous because it was not her van, the owner was sitting next to me in the back tripin' ballz! rollin' around on the bed all the way in the back(there were 4 of us), and she was startin' to trip as well, and taking the turns a bit fast. After a while though, I just thought to myself, "Just trust her, she does this shit all the time, and have some fuckin' fun." I on the other hand, have triped a few times recently, but nothing major in several years. Well I start tripin' pretty hard, really hard, and right as I peak, guess what..

I see the worse thing I possibly can at this moment.. Red and blue lights.. Yes, we got pulled over.. Well, I am not sure how, or were they came from, but there were 4 cop cars, a local city, and 3 sheriffs.. They boxed us in the parking lot were we pulled into. They talked to the driver, asked her to get out, and then the owner of the van to get out, then me and the other guy, all one at a time, talking to us, getting our info, our storys, everything, then they search the van.. We had just smoked a bowl, and they found our weed, pipe, and our grinder. I was like fuck! And remember, we are all fuckin' triping ballz! Hard, and peaking.. Well me, and the owner of the van, and the other guy sat on the curb, while the driver was talking to the cops for a while. I heard the 2 cops behind us talking to each other, and they were all on their way in to go home. See were this is going yet? I just kept thinking, the bit that I could think, that if we can just play it cool, we will only get tickets for the weed and para. We didn't get any kinda of field sobriety test, or anything, and we were all fuckin' sitting there looking at the lights on top of the cop cars, tripin' fucking ballz watching them, with our eyes wide open, and bobing back and forth, including the chick talking to the cops.

Well, after about 45 minutes of sitting there, trippin' hard, and freezing our asses off, they told us, "You can go." So we all pilled back into the van, still tripping hard btw, and left. The chick also talked them into leaving the pipe, the grinder, AND the weed! I shit you not! We were so fucking lucky!!! I won't bore you with the rest of the nights events, which included more tripping, more molly, and some hiking when it got light outside. But wow.. That's all I can really say, wow... Ohh, and btw way, they pulled us over for throwing a cig. out the window.. And the driver got a warning for litering, thats it!

The luckiest night of my life thus far!
    And all I can say, even now, is WOW...

2. 1.2 grams of honey oil hash each... im not so sure about that

3. It was what I was told, but either way, I was pretty fucked up, and I def felt it though!

4. Lucky as hell.

I'd suggest not doing that shit again, man.

5. Agreed..!

6. Ohh, I also have a warrant, and so did the driver.
    I think the only reason we got so lucky was because they were all on thier way in to go home. We were laughin' at em' too when they were searching the van, we had some foam swords, and they kept falling on them, and they kept having to stop to put them back, it was just funny as hell at the time!

7. yeah dude, can't be driving round in that condition. what if the driver was tripping so hard she went into one of the many trees you mentioned and fucked you all up.

glad you made it out allright, A+ for the good time.

8. Thank you for being just as much of an endangerment as a drunk driver. Way to be responsible about your drug use.

9. wow crazy story and be careful you guys dont kill anyone while nuttso.

10. exactly.

maybe if you got arrested youd learn.

11. Well said.

12. lol @ this thread

don't listen to them. driving around while tripping on two substances, high as hell, is a great thing to do.

not.

but funny story loved it

13. Why would you drive when you're tripping? That is really stupid, you could die like that. At least with marijuana everything still looks regular.

14. qft...

15. it would be safer to drive on X, and on weed, but in no way possible is it safer driving on LSD then it is to drive drunk, especially if the acid was as potent as the OP explained...

16. Once in 9th grade me and my friend found a 24 pack of beer.

Also once i was hitting it a bush and a cop walked up jut looked at me shook his head and walked away.

17. Ohh trust me, I won't be doing that again..

Never said it was smart to do in the first place, shit just happends.. But we are all safe, had a little fun, and we learned a lesson, even though we got off easy. Be safe everyone!

18. Sounds like a fun night. But I have to agree with the others in this thread that you needed a sober driver that night. Maybe if you had an experienced driver just on one substance then I would give you a little leway, but you put someone behind the wheel who was on strong acid, ecstasy, strong bud (both smoked and edible). I mean holy shit man.

19. No worries, I completely understand it was irresponsible, and like I said, will not happen again. But as it did happen, I was sharing my story with you all. Learn from my lesson, have a DD!! Have fun and be safe everyone, because that night could have been much worse..

20. some good redemption right there.

Fun story. It must have been craaazy. Be safe though.