OMFG i never thought i'd be making one of these threads..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AuntMary, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I got caught by my parents. Yeah i said it. I never, ever, ever, ever, EVER thought i'd be making one of these threads but i guess it happens to the best of us. I'm 19 in college but i live at home because i live pretty close to where i go to school at. I've been toking in my house since like 9th grade with no problems at all. Mom went snooping through my room and found my homemade piece, glass bowl, and a pack of black and milds ( no weed because i stopped smoking to find a job)

She basically told me that if she ever catches me with any drugs or anything drug related that she'll kick me out :( She feels very strongly about this because her dad died of herion overdose. This sucks man. I've always poked fun at "i got busted" threads on GC but it's kinda unreal since its happening to me. Any advice blades?

2. Show her The Union. Should help change her mind, but respect her wishes and smoke outside maybe.

3. say "its not mine" must have been [ enter friends name here]'s

4. yeh i think im gonna do that. imo she's overreacting

5. Of course in your opinion she's overreacting, however in her opinion you're a drug user and probably a drug addict. So you got that stigma to overcome, good luck

6. hates weed because dad died from heroin overdose - does not compute
    Good luck explaining it to her admist the 'thats what an addict would say' circular arguement. Best options to find a place

7. Tell her you stopped which you actually did.

More advice: change your avatar or sig back to the ladie with the groceries, that was awesome lol

8. tell her its not a drug, its medicine. Then when she denies it, tell her caffeine is a drug.
    :hello:
    And if that doesnt work, id find some other post that i saw here on GC where the OP asked for some beneficial marijuana notes, and someone linked about 583 different things

9. think i just got caught imma make a thread in a few...

10. at least she didnt find the heroin

11. fixed it ;)

12. lol ok

13. My parents both know I smoke, and one does not care as that parent smokes also. My other parent however, violently hates marijuana and all drugs and drinking. I lived with that parent during high school and had a tough time trying to hide the weed. Eventually, I just told both my parents what I did and that they would have to deal with it. It can put a lot of strain on your relationship with your parents, the best thing you can do is try as much as possible to try and educate them about the relative safety of Marijuana. (Especially considering your grand father died of a heroin over dose)

14. :hello:

15. we have an aunt mary....I wonder if that's her?

LMAO can you imagine dude:p:p:p

16. Karma is a bitch

17. Yeah dude haha, but his title says I'm not a chick :p

I always laugh when I see his name

18. ...... fuckin epic

:hello:

Grasscity Deals Near You