Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

omfg home sweet home

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingStun10, Jun 17, 2011.

1. So i went over to a place about 20 mins away where ive never been before to look at vapes and bongs ect.

So i get there fine, and it was easy. but then i got STONED off my friends bong. like 5 bowls.

we go to the door and the placed closed like 10 before i got there...great

stoned as fuck i drove to another headshop a little distance from there but i was zoned out and turned the wrong way. got a little lost so i asked for directions. i got them and went on my way in the completly wrong direction.

All in all i drove halfway across the city and had no flipping clue where i was and i didnt even know what had happened.

finally got home after driving for and hour and a half. worst night

Glad to be home tho, home sweet home

2. Nothing will ever compare to the ol' abode.

3. After a long day nothing beats just coming home, laying on the couch, and relaxing :smoke:

4. Relaxing and smoking a fresh bowl that is.

5. and having a nice warm home cooked meal with like vegetables and meat a really fucking hearty meal.

6. Fuck I feel ya OP.

7. Very true. You just put the icing on the cake.

8. there's no place like home...

9. dorothy is closing her eyes and tapping her heels . . . . . .

10. Nothing feels better than that first bowl of the day after a long 9 hours of work.

1. Dinner
    2. FAT bowl
    3. Relax

**For rough days, complete stage 2 both before and after stage 1..... and maybe during stage 3 as well lol.