OMFG.... "Dad at 13"

Discussion in 'General' started by Bonniewalberg, Feb 13, 2009.

1. This smells of BS

Isnt The Sun a stupid tabloid or something.

2. Yeah, it happened. Its wrong. Its a bad thing. That doesnt make them bad people.
    The important thing that people should learn though, is the lack of sex ed to young teens is the main cause of this, as well as irresponsable parents .
    The 13yo obviously wants to take care of it, and be a part of its life, and thats a good thing.

Public education needs to stop abstinence only education and teach kids the real useful stuff to help prevent stuff like this from happening.

that or they were educated and made a dumb decision.
    Either way, shit happens, and the important thing is is that the child will be taken care of

3. He should've known pretty much everything about sex by his age, at least the fact that sex = babies

4. At 13 i wasnt that stupid to "wonder how it would be to have a baby"

5. The dad looks like he's 6

6. Damn that shits whack

7. Jesus Camp was better, IMO.

8. All you guys bashing that fine young lady, I'd hit that shit any day of the week.

9. THIS is why people dont like you.

That shit isn't funny,so you sir are the ignorant one this time for thinking this is funny.
    NEG REP for you.Only sick shitty people would find humore in something like that.Oh no here comes negative rep for me:eek:!!!

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7ux_DFDGmE&feature=related"]YouTube - Baby Face Alfie : A Dad At Age 13 | With Girlfriend Chantelle & Baby ![/ame]

"What's 'Financially'?"

11. You need to lighten up bro, what's so bad about that pic? 1. she's not even pregnant 2. it's a cartoon

12. the kids a pimp..'nuff said

13. #74 Berzerker42500, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009

Nah man it's just not cool to joke about that kind of shit.Trust me I'm very open minded but the fact that people can laugh about shit like that just shows what kind of people they are.Cartoon or not,it promotes violence against women pregnant or not.

14. Thats terrible, and the bonehead girlfriend just laughs

15. first off, whats with all the cash crate sigs???

second, wtf is with that girl and that little boy even having sex in the first place??
    fuckin weird, weird, WEIRD. this is sad as shit. and weird, did i mention weird?

16. when you're looking at the pics you think that but he's only 2 years younger, not really that big of a deal. his dicks probably only like an inch though

17. Who says people dont like bleu?

18. #79 Berzerker42500, Feb 16, 2009

well i'll just say that I know I'm not the only one who doesnt.

19. #80 Floydian, Feb 16, 2009
    [​IMG]