OMFG.... "Dad at 13"

Discussion in 'General' started by Bonniewalberg, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Kidz gettin' more action then I am

2. uhh, im speechless.

3. youve got to be fucking kidding me.

4. how were his sperm soo fertile???

5. "what's financially?"

oh lord.

6. In one part of the story he says

So he refers to his kid as "it", not him or her. Either he's just a young scamp and doesn't value his kid, or this story is bogus.

I mean, if he was at the hospital every day checking up on his gf and kid, you'd think he wouldn't refer to his child as "it".

Just something I noticed

7. meh must be a troll like others said the sun is known for hoaxing and shit, that kid looks no where near 13 when i was 13 i dont remember kids in my grade looking like that, sure we had the short kids who didn't grow till later but damn that kid looks like he should still be playing with legos and lincon logs

8. that kid's childhood is over

9. so we have 8 year olds and crack addicted 15 year old girls having babies?

what has the world come to

10. i looked like that when i was around 13...
    13 year olds are young, and a lot of them look pretty young lol...
    regardless, this story is insanely disturbing... and im on shrooms right now

11. Yo what the fuck man?! That girl is pretty huge compared to that little boy! He looks like hes closer to 9 or 10, LOL!

Oh wow. Now Ive read the whole article.

DUDE, you british folk need to stop FUCKING so goddamn much and quit having so many kids! How one family is gonna have NINE kids, and the other has FIVE? Thats rediculous! No wonder these two shitballs of children decided they wanted to keep the baby. I feel sickened by this whole thing. Disgust.

12. Damn that little fucker's got game, even though it's an ugly skank who's desperate enough to sex up a kid who looks like he's 8

Anyway to the people saying he cant produce sperm at that age, most kids can but he looks like he hasn't gone through puberty at all

13. Wow man...

14. ...blame the 15 year old for fucking a 12 year old. Altho I can understand if she assumed there was no risk, he doesn't look like he could have a kid NOW, much less 9 months ago.

But yeah.... he's doin' better than me by some counts, 18 and left holding the V card here.

15. Lol don't act like I'm the only one in this thread making fun of her

16. i looked waaaay older at 13

17. that child looks eight years old.
    the father.

18. SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

LOL!

Fuckin gross man.