OMFG.... "Dad at 13"

Discussion in 'General' started by Bonniewalberg, Feb 13, 2009.

1. lol, that's not really surprising by me to any means. at my old middle school, people were fucking in the bathroom in 6th grade, there were about 8-10 girls pregnant by the time I finished 7th grade.

2. Wow. slutty girls everywhere nowadays! :hello:

:wave:

3. i laughed for 5 minutes straight. no joke.

4. kid looks like he just finished up his EOG's for 3rd grade

5. dude with the surprise abortion pic gets rep, that was fucking funny it caught me off guard haha

6. DAAAAMMMNNN! He prolly couldnt find a condom that fit right so it jus slipped off lol

7. seconded. when i saw the title i was like 'ehhh shit happens'. but everything about that is just fucking weird. from the fact that the kid looks like hes in 4th grade to his gf who could eat him....shit whack as hell.

8. i thought it was his baby sister or something but the video proved me wrong, i thought the media is just making headlines but dam, 13 he looks like hes 8, i think he is 8 they just said 13 to make it sound not as bad haha.

9. i wish i could just type;
    lol.

10. nah you dont even have sperm at 8 lol.

11. How can that little kid reproduce?? He doesn't look like he has gone through puberty at all. :confused:

12. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

F'ing hillarious. She is a BEAST!:devious:

13. its funny but true i didnt think about that, but the lady said his vioce hasnt crackd,
    HAHA laugh if its not his OMG!! MURAY MA FUCKAS YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!

14. lol this kid will be on xbox live calling other kids virgins, and they will be like dude your fuckin 13, grow a sack of nuts!

15. Gah! What the fuck is that thing!?!?

Looks like the monster that crawled out of the swamp!

Fuck!

16. Fucked up

You can tell that kid is scared shitless

17. Ok guys, first of all The Sun is a horrible tabloid that will print the most far fetched stories in the world. Bat-boy, and all the like.
    The baby in the picture is definitely more than 4 days old as stated, and the kid that is the so called dad is obviously a child and I would assume incapable of seeding.
    He's got no indication of entering puberty, the kids I -have- known to father kids at 13 and 14 have those baby moustaches and other signs of being pysically mature enough to reproduce.

18. True, I was thinking the same thing.
    +rep for beating me to it. :D
    Notice the nervous twitching of the kid's hand, some would call that a sign of lying.
    However, if it is true... damn.

19. The UK, we rock.