omfg...cant believe it

Discussion in 'General' started by shaun, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Still can't believe what happened yesterday...i'm still pretty shaken up by this. My parents are shocked as well...
    I was riding home from school today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told her what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

2. What

the fuck?

3. hah yeah ?

4. Hahaha...completely unexpected.

And I pulled one of these :eek: when you said the other guy shot the bloody guy in the head.

5. you remind me of my friend who thinks of random twisted shit

6. nice one, totally unexpected

7. Amazing. I can't really say anything else, haha.

8. Lmao priceless

9. ol school will smith up n this biizzotch

10. Jesus christ, thats the second one of these i've fell for on this thread. My initial thought were "this guys a dick" but i guess you got me pretty good lol.

11. halfway through i started to think it was a bit bloody and really graphic, i mean you don see those things too much on the way home from school in broad daylight in a public area....i glimpsed down n "Fresh" caught my eye and i was already laughin, i new i was gonna hear "yo homes to bel air"
    good laugh...

12. def + rep. that was good

13. *Sniff* *Sniff* You smell that Randy? Thats the shit winds rolling in. Smells like a raid to me...

14. LMAO... Got me good ..

I was thinking at this point they were gonna take off and im like uh wtf he shot him in the head..

and then.. smith comes in :hello:

15. sounds kinda like what I experienced one time, except I was 5 feet from my friends father who shot his wife 2 times in the head with a sawed off shotgun and then shot himself.

except without the fresh prince :p

16. hahahaha! that was fuckin halarious but im sure the amount of halarity is greatly influenced by the cannabis I just smoked