OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! NEVER IN MY LIFE!!!! please read. HILARIOUS

Discussion in 'General' started by nushaganazad, Dec 17, 2007.

1. OH MY GOD :mad: you have to be kidding.

no im dead serious this just happened. and here is a crude drawing i had to make in 30 secs to describe this. are you ready

ok its 130. work is boring im doing nothing, my security guard says, the bell just went off(it rings when someone walks into the gift shop so i can collect money) so i wander on over there to see whats going on and i peak around the corner and low and behold there is a 300+lb black woman(WASTED) with her pants pulled down and peeing in the fridge in the gift shop!!!!!

[​IMG]

wow are you serious i have never seen this ever. wow. wow. wow. idk what to do

i shut down the gift shop got the security guard to shopvac the floor we took out the fridge and called the gm. oh man

2. pffffff

now thats what i call a sticky situation

3. Let that be a lesson to you.

Drinking will cause you to pee on something other than a toilet, an alarming percentage of the time.

4. Well aside from the fact that I can't really see that drawing you made, that was a pretty funny story.

Leave it to drunk people to make your life that much more interesting. :laughing:

5. yea the pic was terrible it was just showing the layout of the hotel

6. Truer words have never been spoken...

one night in my dorm building my freshman year of college a girl peed 5 times in 5 different places and only once was in the bathroom...in the shower...ridic. Dont blackout :)

7. lol alcohol sucks

8. How was she peeing in the fridge? What'd she do take a seat? LOL

That really sucks dude, I would have taken her info and made her come back and clean it when she was sober :p

fuuuck that, even in my black out drunk-ness I have always managed to find a toilet, or a nice bush outside LOL

9. She was trying to turn her pee into lemonade I'm guessing!

10. Damn man, thats wild.

How'd you guys get the beachwhale out? I remember when I was working in my local grocery store, some mentally unstabled guy crapped himself and straight out said "I left a few dumplings on the floor" and walked out.

11. That's going to my sig when I get around to it.

12. thats so funny, but it would suck to have to deal with it

13. I would have called the police, simply because she's huge.

14. whatever happened to NUSHA? was that him that banned NEG ..?

15. this was some behind the scenes, gc drama bullshit that i never cared enough about to find out more on. my guess would be abuse of mod power in some way. you can always tell when someone's banned for sure and not just putting the word in their profile by checkin to see if you can rep the person

16. What the hell were you searching when you resurrected this old thread?

"women pees in fridge"?

17. Did she kick you down some loving for the inconvenience she caused?

18. Do you think he wanted loving from some random 300lber ????

19. At 300 pounds he might not have a choice, that is if she can catch him lol.

20. you are scarred for life