OMFG! 11 plants + 8 kilos = jail for life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by urgr8estfear, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Oh shit dudes, check out this story :

http://www.journaltimes.com/nucleus/index.php?itemid=8586

It says he can get 59 years in jail and a 90K fine.
    Poor guy!:mad:
    I'm so happy I live in the Netherworld.....uhhhm.....lands.
    They don't give you life in jail here for growing a few dozen plants.
    America is fucked up!

2. Yeah dude.

That sucks,

Bad.

3. here in the uk u get 25 years (which is considered life) for murder.. lol

4. Yea and if you admit it, it goes down to 15 :rolleyes:

Also, make sure you are good in prison, they'll give you sky TV, a playstation and a CD player, and probably also be out in 7 years.

Ah, what a great judicinal system we have.

5. damn man, i'm movin there now :p I figured they'd be pretty lenient on weed, like the max charge on weed should be 20 years i guess, all though i believe it should just be legalized all together. But our courts are pretty stupid with weed.

6. It says a MAX of. That doesnt always mean thats what hes getting. It will most likely drop down alot more when the inital trials begin.

7. I doubt it. I know someone who got chaught driing with 16 lbs in his trunk. I doubt hell do more than 2 years. Its probally his first offense though.

8. Alot of things said in this article dont seem correct such as :

"The marijuana, stuffed in two large garbage bags with heavy stems poking through the plastic, was worth between $63,000 and $140,000. "

Since when did the cost 18 pounds of MJ vary so much? They could have just said the higher, because thats what the guy would have made off of it.

"Authorities confiscated the plants, bagged them in burlap and locked them away to dry."

Wow, I want to be a police officer so I can bag marijuana and put it away to dry......... hmm sound fishy anyone?

9. ^^^yeah, why the hell would the police want to cure confiscated plants? hmmm....