Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omega 3

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kush cookies, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Just started taking omega 3 as I don't feel like in getting a good high anymore even after 2g smoked in a hour or 2, I've heard it repair a certain part of the brain that affects your high, just wondering has anyone taken omega 3 for this reason? Did it work? And how long did it take?

I'm not gunna go on a t break as I like my sleep, but I'm trying to cut down to just 2 joints at night .5 each.

Any advice or information would be appreciated!!

2. you should still go on a t break. you dont need weed to sleep, there's other avenues to make you fall asleep. thats just a cop out. if you're smoking 2g's in 2 hours and dont feel high, you need a t break.

3. i just eat eggs evryday

a good diet is better than taking pills and vitamins everyday.

a tbreak really would help though.

dude i took 2 weeks off from smoking, then i budged one day, found a single stem, maybe an inch long that i put a little smidgen of resin on to and smoked.
    i gt so high off that shit hahaha

omega 3 is good to have anyway though man. it does a lot of other things besides what youve stated.

4. I started smoking weed every night to combat insomnia, I do need it to sleep so t break isn't a option :/ not a cop out, I've had insomnia since I was about 8

5. Yeah it is suppost to repair your cannabinoid recepters that are damaged from heavy smoking. It just takes about a month to start to take effect.

I've been taking it a few months now and I've noticed that im getting higher with less. I also noticed that if i smoke more than one bowl maybe (.2-.3) I wont get any higher really, but I do get pretty high from that one bowl! Basicly less is more.

I also smoke several times a day.

6. Good advice dude, looks like its French toast tonight! I've had a few t breaks when I go abroad I could sleep as I was stark drink everynight, when I got back it was a amazing high almost like my first high.

7. im sure there's other medications or aids that could make you fall asleep. you just choose weed because weed is awesome and it gets you high.

and if you're never going to take a t break, then i guess you better get used to smoking an oz a day or just not getting high. because thats what it'll get to lol.

8. they make capsules now, that have melatonin, and other natural sleep aiding herbs in them, like skullcap, valerian roots, chamomile, lavender, passion flower, and hops n shit.
    if you take a tbreak, i would try that to help goto sleep

9. It's true I do choose weed over meds cause its awesome haha.

Ill keep an eye out for them, if I could get to sleep a t break would be sweet!

Cheers for the info guys!

10. Cannabinoid receptors get damaged after smoking? I've never heard of this before, is this actually proven true?

I would think it would take longer for your body to feel the effects of the Omega 3's, but I used to take the supplements a few months ago. Didn't really feel a different high or anything and I stopped taking them. 

11. well isnt it fact that if any receptor gets overloaded to often, that it becomes damaged in some way? or a tolerance basically if its not damaged?

Awesome in that its much much much more effective, with less side effects and withdrawal symptoms.

If you dont make that distinction and only acknowledge that weed is awesome than any MMJ patient's motives is to get high which is like.. well even the DEA or CNN dont say that anymore. Im not jumping your post but maybe insomnia is not easy to fix and weed is his only avenue, psychoactive or otherwise.

13. meh, i just dont think there is ever 1 option for something like that. he could find something to put him to sleep for a week or 2 while he takes a t break. even he said that he can sleep after drinking a little bit, so maybe he should cut out the weed for awhile and have a couple drinks at night before bed.

14. If I can't find them tablets that kief suggested ill buy a bottle of bush mills!

15. Well geez, I have been low on omega 3's for a while and been smoking multiple times a day daily for years. Are my receptors on death row?  :laughing:

16. They must be cause my death warrant is already signed!

I feel ya. My tolerance and/or dead receptors have been brutal lately. Takes at least a gram to feel even a decent high. 

18. idk how big of an effect it has on tolerance, but I think it works well for mental health and well being

19. #19 Kiefsweat, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    wrong thread fuck.