Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omega 3, Pot, PTSD, Depression & Anxiety

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Storm Crow, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Granny, have you come across even one affirmation from a person with anxiety who has tried high CBD medicine and their experience with it?

I've been looking for years for this and have not found anyone who has posted about it online. And with all the high CBD medicine so widely available now I'm surprised no one with personal experience has posted about it anywhere online.

Unfortunately I'm not in an MMJ friendly place so before I go through a lot of effort and risk I want to know if it's helping *anyone* out there.

2. I LOVE overexposing myself to omega-3s! I am adding about two tablespoons (upwards of 3500mg of omega-3s) to my granola each morning and I am first-hand finding out that the extra omega-3s really do make my high more euphoric and energetic. Hemp products are ideal for me, but being on a college student budget, I can only buy flax products because of the price (hemp is still illegal to grow in the U.S., so all hemp products must be imported with absolutely no THC). I believe that anyone, especially cannabis users try consuming more omega-3s, would benefit greatly from a diet high in omega-3s.:D

3. I take about 600mg of omega 3 everyday and i can definitely say it helped my mood day to day and i just feel better

4. I've been noticing fewer migraines since I boosted my omegas. Went out reading & saw the thing about it being a placebo. So how come it worked before I knew it had been studied for migraine or was determined to be a placebo? I think it really works and the study calling it a placebo was broken my self.

5. #45 poopflare, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    If you want a very potent cancer-fighter agent then get
    curcumin pills: swallow a pill or two and wait for approximately 45 minutes to one hour. Then toke - it's like Dragonballz infused Goku-style. It works.. but I doubt it will make you high longer - I could be wrong.

"<span style="font: 14px/23px helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; float: none; display: inline !important; white-space: normal; widows: 1; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Curcumin, the active ingredient in tumeric, has more than just noted cannabis potentiation effects. Not only can it enhance a high – some say to the point that it feels like getting high for the very first time – but curcumin is also being actively studied by several universities for its anti-cancer effects. Although research is in its infancy, combining curcumin with cannabis could be not just a pot potentiator, but a potent cancer-fighter. One drawback to using this substance simply as to potentiate weed is that accessing curcumin requires a potentially messy extraction process. Likewise, as with kanna and 5-HTP, curcumin is an anti-depressant as well as MAO-inhibitor. Again, a visit with a health provider may be in order for those taking anti-depressant medications."

Dark Chocolate - 40%-70% pure cacao will get you high in no time:

"Another way to amplify a high that is equally yummy sounds almost too good to be true: Dark chocolate. Cannabis and chocolate have gone hand-in-hand for decades, most commonly in the form of pot brownies and medicated chocolate bars. And research shows there's a reason that chocolate has such a synergistic relationship with weed. Chocolate causes anandamide, the brain's built-in bliss chemical, to take an extraordinarily long time to break down, prolonging the euphoria pot produces in the process.

But not just any chocolate will have this effect. Milk chocolate possesses almost no actual cacao, and will therefore have no impact on a ganja experience. However, eating dark chocolate 30-45 minutes before ingesting cannabis noticeably prolongs the high. The key is to eat the darkest chocolate possible - 70 percent cacao might be a good number to shoot for, but go higher for a more pronounced effect."

Mangoes will do just fine, but you will need over-ripe mangoes.

Source:
    http://cannabisnowmagazine.com/current-events/joint-opinions/get-higher-with-less-5-easy-ways-to-maximize-your-stash#comment-144105

</span>

6. Does hemp oil contain Omega 3 ?