OMB I can't believe this just happens

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oiunsauo, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Well I 18 and live with my parents, today I woke up and dicided to get drunk because I ran out on weed. Well since I'm not 21 I can't just walk down to a store and buy booze. So I took like a 40 min walk to a liquer store where I know the gut and he will sell me beer. So I buy a mid size jose quevo bottle and walk all the way home. I get near my house and I obviusly can't walk in with a bottle. So I go to my ally and toss the bottle over the fence onto the dirt. I have done this before but this time the bottle shatered. I still can't believe it and that ligier store over priced me allot

2. WELL, that sucks lol

3. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. i have seen glass shatter too buddy

5. u shouldve just tossed it lightly not thrown it. learn from ur mistakes man

6. rofl owned

7. Unless your getting the kind of heat we are getting at the moment in Germany (IM FUCKING MELTING HELP ME), you could have put on a baggy sweater and stuck it under there. Or you could have kept your hands of alcohol and spent your day without consuming a single drug (a dooming prospect, but it works wonders for sanity and tolerance).

8. Oh my balls!

9. na dude it kinda nice an cool here in Cali. But ya I go of owned haha