Omarosa claims Trump campaign offered her $$

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Aug 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. More breaking news.
    Cohen, tRumps Ex - lawyer is being investigated for $20,000,000 in BANK FRAUD.

• Like Like x 1
  2. "He needs to go Clinton-gangster and start suiciding those mother fuckers."
    Translation for us oldies plz? LOL (MF I do understand though..LMAO)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Were you surprised?

Just look around him and those he surrounded himself with..Many he selected for government paid jobs, used their positions to enhance their own personal wealth and/or lavish living. (travel, office furniture..etc.).

Trump and associates will go down in history as the biggest thieves ever..YES, bigger than the Clintons too..LMAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Side show in progress along with Omarosa
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now we have more "Alternative Facts"..

Giuliani: "Truth isn't truth, when it comes to the Mueller investigation."

I wonder who writes this shi* for Conway and Giuliani..Kinda like Clinton: "I never inhaled"..LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  5. Apparently Trump can slam those guys, tweet, and run the country at the same time. I can only cook one thing at a time or I burn something.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. At his(our) ages..something will suffer, and it won't be his tweets..;)

7. Trump has to be used to wheeling and dealing as it's all he does all day every day. It's too bad he feels the need to strike back when attacked, we all understand that urge but you're right, he should be concentrating on his job. Hopefully when his mind slips a notch and he fucks up it'll be over something small, like hiring Omarosa. He knew she was a snake when he took her in.

• Like Like x 1
  8. We finally agree..Amazing but true..LOL That woman is a complete snake..(if he was porking her and there are videos/tapes..Holy crap)..Why was she there in the 1st place you have to ask..Bet Melania was always suspicious too..Hell..Crafty ole Hilary took forever to learn about Billy Boy..right under her nose too. ( Melania is NO dummy either;))

Unfortunately, I think that his mind has already slipped, but more than a notch..Fending off all this takes its toll, on even the strongest and youngest of us.....He is so used to shooting from the hip, change is not in his vocabulary.

9. He surrounds himself with snakes, I guess he just feels more comfortable around his own kind?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #90 Buzzer777, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. She's selling books. Any publicity is good publicity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Let's say she ONLY has 100 videos and tapes, Not the claimed 200....If she were to release them say 1 per week..That would be 2 years FREE, in the news..Can you even put a $$ price tag on that?..I think not!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. I would not be celebrating just yet Buzzy

14. Cohen implicates tRump with is guilty plea. :ey::ey::jump::jump::cop::cop:
    tRump is Unindicted Coconspirator.:lmafoe:

Manafort GUILTY x 8 Counts faces years.:jump::jump::ey::ey::wave::wave::thankyou::thankyou:

• Like Like x 3
  15. The beginning...of the END!!
    Over.gif

16. He's porked now..If he pardons any of them..that brings on a constitutional crises (and IMPEACHMENT), so what to do for The Donald?..If the doesn't ..they will spill all the dirt!!!
    EITHER WAY..HE IS PORKED..

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Shit is hitting the fan...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. A pardon would be a double edged sword. It lets them off the hook, for federal charges/convictions, but then they are free to testify under oath. That may not be so good for Trump.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. A pardon would complete the circle of corruption. Perfect. Do it Chump!

• Winner Winner x 1