Omarosa claims Trump campaign offered her $$

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Aug 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Alright, will do. I'm suspicious of any consequences, because there's been so much hysteria and "we got him now!" from the people who hate Trump which has all just fizzled out into nothing. It's hard to take it seriously, after two years of that eager bleating.

We'll see what comes of this! And the 200 other tapes

• Like Like x 2
  2. @VikingToker
    I am curious why you are so interested in American Politics?
    I find them interesting (in a strange way), but I live here, and am affected by it all.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. It takes a long time here, to take down a POTUS..Look at Watergate..What a waste..I disliked Nixon, but his Foreign accomplishments were great..The problems were his dangerous domestic policies.

RUMOR has it that in his final days as POTUS, Nixon tried to go to defcon3 do DEFLECT attention and rally the country around his failing presidency. Alexander Haig was said to have stopped him.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Nixon prolonged the war, started the war on drugs, and should have been in jail.

He was the 1 who started all this shit vs weed.

He used chemical herbicides in Mexico, and gave people cancer in the process. Killed all their other crops. Howd that work out?

My buddies little brother smoke some with Paraquat on it when he was 13 years old, and had a stroke man. I blame Nixon.

Yeah, Nixon was great.. I hate the Mfer. He started it because he hated the hippies who were protesting him, and eventually stopped the war.

I hate anyone who was against the Peace Movement of the 60s.

Hendrix is my favorite, and is the Poster Child for Anti Vietnam Sentiments.

We also know Jimi was in 101st in 1960.

Nixon and the Start of ‘The Drug War’ (1969-1974 ...
    https://www.smartdrugpolicy.org/nixon-and-the-start-of-the-drug...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh, it affects me, and us over here in Europe, far more than I think you Americans ever realize. We're chained to you guys.

We've sent soldiers to their deaths in Afghanistan alongside our American brothers - we owe you an allegiance, after you saved us from Nazi domination. And Soviet domination - there's a famous story in Norway about an American general driving his jeep up to the Russian troops in Northern Norway and saying "Russia's that way, boys".

My nation is the leaf, and our American ally is the wind. It's most keenly felt by the migrant crisis - America destroyed the middle east, then pulled out and left it all in a terrible power vacuum. "When the going gets tough, the Americans go home" as we say here. Now our people are paying the price in all the terror, the rapes, and the extremely heavy financial burden in integrating so many people from that region into our countries. I know you guys don't pay attention, but the European Union has never been more divided, mostly because of this burden of death, rape and sacrifice of resources that we wouldn't have to face if 1) Angela Merkel wasn't a dumbass and 2) America had seen it's committment to the Arabs through.

Furthermore, in the recent years, my countries have been dragged forward as examples for certain American political wings - dragged forward, and misrepresented, either by the far left who makes us into Utopias, or the far right who makes us into Dystopias. Bernie Sanders lies about us, and so does Fox News. You see me fighting against that misinformation here quite vehemently.

Finally, and most importantly, I have three baby cousins in Washington, for whom I feel an innate responsibility towards, as they have no father figure and are not wealthy. I intend to secure funds for the two younger ones to attend college, which they currently can't afford (the oldest is really smart and has a scholarship).

Their parents pay taxes to defend my nation, I wish to return the favor in whichever way I can. I'm quite fond of the United States of America, Buzzer. Quite fond indeed.

Edit: misleading typos

• Like Like x 1
  6. #67 Buzzer777, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    I never meant to say Nixon was great..but he opened China, which was/is Major.
    I smoked laced shit (paraquat) and was messed up for days..we thought it was Angel ****..but it was Nixon's shit. (What about Reagan too?).
    Nixon and Regan both, were major weed enemies.

7. Very enlightening post, as usual.
    The only thing I object to is the Owing part (Nazi). 1st and foremost in defeating Hitler, was our own interest and home defense (he was coming here and they knew it..(unlike WWI) imo

Yes, gratitude should have been given..and for yrs afterwards too..But that was over 50 yrs ago, and it is time to start afresh..I love the fact that people still like our country, despite all that is going on politically..THANK YOU!!

8. And if I were in your boots..Trumps relationship with Putin would scare me to death.!
    trump puppet.gif

9. How is it hysteria when the simple facts are, and the Simple Question is????

Why have so many lied about Russia???

They said at every turn that they had NO FUCKIN CONTACT. AS IN ZERO. WHAT THE FUCK IS IT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND???? THEY HAVE NO READING COMPREHENSION, OR THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK, IF THEY HAD RUSSIAN FUCKING CONTACT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Then its proven they did.

tRump Jr alone had to go back and put in

OVER 120 FUCKING CONTACTS HE FAILED TO LIST. COME ON. FUCK!!!!

What happens if the average American failed to list 120 Russian contacts, and you are a witness in a trial??

Theyd bury your ass unde the fucking jail, and youd never see the light of day again.

Then the Tower Meeting?? They LIED About That.
    They Lied About the REASON,. They LIED WITH THE FUCKING RESPONESE.

Kelly LIED, AND tRUMP WAS WARNED BEFORE HE EVEN TOOK FUCKING OFFICE, YET STILL ALLOWED HIM TO BE AROUND CLASSIFIED MATERIAL.

I can go on, and on, as there are many, many more.

Come on. Wheres peoples brains?

These are also not fabrications, or FAKE NEWS. THESE ARE FACTS.

If Obama had done 1/1000th of what tRump has done, or said, they would have impeached him last year.

People are Hypocrites of the highest order, and for me, people that say what a great job hes done, are delusional.

Bottom Line.

The TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM.

• Like Like x 1
  10. And this was last year.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. REagan sucked too. But Nixon was worse, and was the 1 that started it all.

Paraquat has no buzz. It causes severe neurological damage. It killed my buddies little brother.

He smoked it, and went into convulsions, and died a week later.

I blame Nixon, as he is the 1 that ordered it.

You order it. You take responsibility.

The BUCK Stoped at Nixon.

I HATE HIM. China was his only bright spot, and he aint the only 1 that could have done it. He also prolonged the putting of seat belts in cars.

His foreign policy invasion with Chemical Weapons in Mexico killed many innocent farmers. Just like it killed my friends little brother.
    I hold him 100% Responsible. As does my friends family.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Frender funnet i krig ei kort vare
    (Friendships forged in battle don't last for a short time) - Håvamål, ancient norse moral codex

No, thank you. It's not just the war, it's the Marshall Aid too - America rebuilt Europe and made it what it is today. Plenty of prideful and petulant Europeans want to pretend we did it ourselves - that after turning our home into a ruin in 1945, that we magicked the money to rebuild out of nowhere.

Norway is the amazing place it is today because we were given a blank check to rebuild. You've made your nation into a superpower on the back of it, but to pretend we didn't massively benefit - and still do - is to be completely dishonest.

Allegiances are worth keeping. Friends are nice to have, right? You're not alone over there, and you're still far and away the closest to us in culture, mindset, morality and ethics, of any of the worlds great powers.

NO! THE OPPOSITE!

I mark that in bold and caps, because I'd roar it at you if we were face to face! Man, I don't know where to begin or where to end on this, I'll try to be brief and to-the-point (its almost impossible to be):
    It's terrifying to see how quickly Americans have forgotten the enemy they destroyed in the Middle East (now you have "Islamophobia" and condemn people as racists for what you were bombing just a few years ago!!! The American Left now sounds exactly like the American right did after 9-11 and it's god damn horrifying), and how quickly you turned to the new enemy in the North East! Orwellian, almost! You know in 19984 where they go from being at war with Eurasia to being friends with them, to being at war with Eastasia in like a week, and no one questions or thinks about the instant change of enemy? Just mindlessly hate the new enemy that the government propaganda has made for them.
    The way so few of you have any idea what goes on in Russia - just like you could never tell the difference between a Shia, a Sunni, a Baathist, a Sufi and a Wahhabist Muslim - yet you feel so confident and aggressive about the country, just as you did with Saddam's Iraq.
    Putin's power is directly fed by the fearmongering in USA! He appears as that much stronger to his own people, when you blame him for electing Trump - you put power at his feet, by making him seem so capable and mighty. He uses your pundits and their aggressive rhetoric all the time - look, the Americans hate us! We have to be united under a strong leader like myself to stand up to their hatred! They've invaded half the world, we're next, fellow Russians, unite under my command!

That's the less terryifing part. The truly scary part is that Norway borders Russia. I served a year in the border guards, GSV, as a tank driver. Playing soccer with the Russian troops on the other side of the border, going out with them in Murmansk. We have no beef with them, dude.
    Consider your own nation's history of warfare - my country is small, has oil, and borders Russia. When American politicians start making enemies of other countries, what happens? What happened to Vietnam? Man, your tanks will be rolling over my home, your bombs will be dropping here - if you pick a needless fight with the Russians, as you seem to pick a needless fight with someone new every couple of decades - my family's home will be paying the price.

I love that Trump is making ouvertures of diplomacy with the Russians, where possible, and fighting them where he must. You should be looking to make peace with Russia - instead of swallowing whole the ramping up of aggression and rhetoric that your demonic pundits on news shows fire on about.

Does it make sense to you? I find sometimes that even this commentary gets brushed off as "you're just a Trump supporter, Russia is the enemy!!" when I vote for a party to the left of Bernie Sanders

• Like Like x 3
  13. We don't blame him for electing tRump.

tRump LOST THE POPULAR VOTE. SO IT AINT LIKE HE GOT A MANDATE.

We blame him for CONSPIRING to fuck with the elections, and to make division., and tRump is his Vector.

Hes also making huge sums of money via the government, and his properties, of which he was supposed to DIVEST, AND DINT. which is also in court vs Emoluments Act.

tRump is also allegedly in debt BILLIONS to Russia, and would never be elected if he showed his tax returns.

This is Not Hysteria, and if you aren't alarmed about it, then you don't know, or give the constitution the recognition its supposed to have, and would let him slide, just like all the other enablers.

tRump owes Huge Debt to Russia, and his payback is our destabilization.

You know its illegal for tRump, or anyone in his orbit to solicit any help from a foreign entity right???

They've already admitted the Tower Meeting was to get dirt on Hilly.

That is ILLEGAL. And the dumb motherfuckers admitted to it.:ey::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  14. to soon for prime time

15. She already said this morning that shes going to give Mueller any type of info she may have, not including that shes already been interviewed by him.

16. I beg to differ..This would make for a Never ending daytime Soap Opera..LOL

17. I don’t think anyone is covering that story “Trump offered Omerosa money for silence”. I heard that one of POTUS’ daughters offered her a job for the same salary the day after she was fired. CNN will twist that into “buying silence”, but I think she has 0 credibility, after seeing numerous news clips of her touting POTUS as the greatest, most honest, man who isn’t racist, all over the news. Only when she’s trying to sell a book does she bad mouth Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I agree about her not being credible, BUT the tapes speak volumes and I think the worst for El Trumpo is yet to come.
    He is totally consumed with Daniels, Mueller, Comey, Brennen, and so many more. Instead of running our country, he tweets..WTF..

19. He needs to go Clinton-gangster and start suiciding those mother fuckers.

It should be needless to say, but I am, of course, joking.