[OM] Watch Grown Ups 2 Online HD

Discussion in 'Movies' started by cannonvideo, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Watch Grown Ups 2 Online : It was a single disappointment, however, and Sandler could have weathered it. Instead, the following year, he witnessed his first major bomb since Little Nicky, when That's My Boy starring Sandler as a washed-up man child and Andy Samberg as his put-upon grown son - pulled in just $36.9 million in the U.S.Sandler's sterling box office winning streak was in the toilet, thanks to a pair of films in which he had cast himself in pointedly unlikable roles. But despite his on screen persona, Sandler is no doofus. Hollywood insiders have long regarded him as a savvy industry player there is a reason his films have been this consistent. Faced with the prospect that he'd “lost” his audience, Sandler regrouped and attempted something he'd never done before: A sequel.  Watch Grown Ups 2 Online : Believe it or not, Grown Ups 2 is indeed Sandler's very first sequel - and, not surprisingly, it paid off, opening with an estimated $42.5 million this weekend, one of Sandler's very best debuts. It certainly didn't hurt that Chris Rock, Kevin James, and David Spade pitched in their collective appeal; together with Sandler, they proved stronger than Guillermo Del Toro's robots vs. monsters extravaganza Pacific Rim, which opened with a tepid $38.3 million. (Neither film, however, could surpass the runaway freight train that is Despicable Me 2, which pulled in another $44.8 million for a killer two-week total of $229.2 million. By next weekend, it should surpass Monsters University as the biggest family film of the year.) Download Grown Ups 2 Movie : As it happens, for his next film, the romantic comedy Blended, Sandler is keeping to the formula of working in an appealing location with a popular former co-star: Drew Barrymore. She'll play a divorced mother who ends up on a blind date with Sandler's divorced father at a resort for families. Expect it to open around $40 million.Download Grown Ups 2 Movie 

Watch World War Z Online | Watch pacific Rim online | Watch Despicable me 2 online

2. why did they even make a sequel to that shit movie

3. I liked grown ups, thought it was hilarious. cant wait to see the new one, though I'm obviously not dumb enough to click any links posted by an account with 2 posts.

4. I lmfao'd at this