Olympics anyone?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by cleverlight, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Is anyone interested in the upcoming summer games? Or in the Phelps vs. Lochte drama?

2. USA Basketball! Other than that, my interest is more in the Winter Games.

Also there will be golf in 2016.

3. hmmm, golf huh? Whats your opinion on Tiger Woods then? As a fan though not as a human being. Obviously what he did was wrong but does that translate into your like/dislike for him at all?

4. I get over those things easier than most. Everybody makes mistakes, some bigger than others. But no one gets away with it. Tiger truly suffered the consequences. Now he's showing the world that he can come back from such an all time low. That is pretty exciting.

I'm just intrigued to see how they do golf in the Olympics.

But also I can't wait to see many of the NBA stars play for their countries.

5. Man i couldnt agree more. But i bet they do it similar to the Ryder cup, no? And dont watch basketball to much cause its not looking good for USA. Half the team is out atm....

6. Probably watch the big Ben explode... Sure!

7. USA Basketball is still beast without D-Rose, D-Wade, Dwight, and Bosh. That's how loaded America is with NBA stars.

Only team I'm worried about is Spain. The Gasol brothers. And fortunately for USA, no Rubio on that team.

8. Football is the only event I care enough about to watch.

9. I thought Argentina was the badass to watch out for. They won gold already 2 games ago and beat us the year before that.

10. Have you not watched a major football tournament in the last four years?

11. Its gonna exlode, it goes to your thighs, then you'll blow up ( refering to summer olympics) the olympics is gonna eat too many krabby pattys then it's gonna blow up

12. Oh, this was a reply to the basketball convo I was having earlier. But as in Basketball & football(soccer) Spain and argentina are both good in both sports IMO. I agree Spain in soccer just proved their dominance in the EUROcup but Argentina is still a very good club. In fact, you could make an argument that the best player in the world plays for them. Lionel Messi. And dont forget Tevez either.

13. I'm very much looking forward to the games - I LOOOOOVE the Olympics and will watch as much as I possibly can, since I now telecommute, that's going to be a shitload.

14. Watching the us trials as i type :)

15. Interested no. Should the US win a whole bunch of medals so we can pretend like we're good at something. Yes:D

16. Oh yea. Can't wait to see some of the worlds best athletes compete.

I've got a lot of respect for Olympic athletes. Most people couldn't even begin to comprehend the amount of stress these athletes put their minds and bodies under when training for the Olympics.

17. Argentina has... Manu Ginobli? Who else competes with the star-studded USA Basketball team?

18. the basketball olympics are going to be interesting.

19. I still think we're gonna blow everyone outta the water. and don't forget James/Durant could easily slide to the 4.

[​IMG]