Olympic security is pretty tight..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lime4cam, Jan 28, 2010.

1. The night before my provincal exam, i meet up with two buddies to blaze. I was only going out for like 30 minutes just to smoke a few joints. Well they get off the bus about and we go blaze by some path near my house. One guy just had his iphone jacked up at gun point and was pretty pissed. Well anyways we just finish blazing a joint and a couple bowls from my pipe and a fucking k-9 unit busts us. He tells us to put are hands up and walks us to a highway about 30 seconds away from my house, in plain view of all my neighbours. I tell them i got my pipe and a couple grams of bud, anyways they search us like 3 times each.

Now at this point it's getting a little hectic, it's rediculous theres like 10 cops, 2 supervisors, 2 k9 units (i don't know why they needed two) they kept on asking my friends if they just got of the bus. I thought they robbed a store or something so i told them i had nothing to do with that and i was just blazing, well anyways it turns our my friend with with a big mouth was talking about fucking killing the guy who jacked up his iphone and someone took it seriously. Well they ended up just taking my weed and pipe and not charing me with anything. My two friends make up some bullshit like they were playing call of duty right infront of like 10 cops, i have no idea how they got away with it lol.

Just last nigh the cops also took my grinder and a gram of bud but didn't charge me.

2. Cops was rolling deep on yo ass

3. i can't believe i'm saying this.. but i don't mind cops and k9 units arresting people open talk about murdering someone.. especially when they don't charge you with anything for just smoking weed

it was a total overreaction, but i feel like i've read about more shootings in the last year than i have in the last 20.. (3-4 versus 0, so clearly a massive sample size)

4. Yah he was pissed about his iphone which is understandable but he didn't need to say that shit on the bus that could of really fucked me over if i got charged.

5. am i the only one who has no idea how the title of this thread relates to the content?

6. #7 freakp8ntbaler, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010

7. I'm from vancouver, as i put in my info. They beefed up security and police presence for the olympics.