Oldest Person You Know that Gets High?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FreakTard, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #21 s w i s h e r, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    the oldest person i know that i got high with was a 60-somethin-year-old hippy that i used to buy weed from, dude had several pounds on him every day, not to mention chainsmoked joints like some people chainsmoke cigarettes...i paid for an ounce but I took 7 more

2. My mom is a home care nurse and she goes to this like 95 year old woman's house three times a week. She said that the other day, she saw a guy walk in with a wad of cash, go into the woman's bedroom and come out with nothing all in a matter of two minutes. Tell-tale signs of a drug deal.

Not only is this old lady SELLING her painkillers, but she gets high off of them too.
    Then again, I guess I'd want to be fucked up all the time if I was 95.

My mom won't tell on her though, she just stays out of other peoples' business.

3. I'm not sure how old they are, but I smoke up with the local homeless and hippies when the weather's nice out.

4. my dad's best friend's fatther (lol) is in his 70s and hes a big acid head... haha hes great:D

5. my bubba is in his 70's, and he smokes weed all the time as far as i know, and i know that he's almost constantly drinking, and i've been to a lot of parties that had some people in their 60s-90s even, and they were all blowing coke and hitting up the bong constantly through the whole party :)

6. What's best about gettin down with old farts is the stories. Some say drugs are better these days, others say they aren't. My gramps is an old pro but last year I give him his first hit of X. We ended up cleaning out the garage and then we sat by the fire and jammed for a while.

7. haha, nice dude. the oldest i know is in his 50s the oldest i've blazed with is probablysome 19 year olds in college

8. my neighbor is like idk in his late 60s middle 70s i think. he does vikes man. looks like shit though. hes still mad cool.

9. Stories are always fun. My fiance's dad always has stories about weekend binges... For instance, a story he told me about when he was jumping from one roof of a car to another... All while tripping on acid.

He also hung out with the Hell's Angels and some other biker gangs back in the 70s/80s.

Lol, he's not that old, but still. Stories are fun.

Also, a friend of his is a tattoo artist, and every time he is about to do a tattoo, he smokes a bowl.