Older women and younger men

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by orbweaver, May 8, 2016.

1. Is this more common than people think it is? Do any older women or younger men want to speak up?

2. My wife is 2.5 years older than me. But I had a fling years ago (before my current wife) with a bisexual female coworker that was 13 years older. We had a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I wouldn't mind having a sugar mama.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm 19 and not too long ago I was dating a 23 year old, I was 18 at the time. I love older women, they are more mature.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Less drama, I imagine, right?

6. Definitely. Although at the moment I'm kinda seeing this girl who's my age and she cool too. Wish me luck to seal the deal lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think it is more common than people think.

Age is relative. What really matters is the connection between the two people. I'm 25 but look like I'm in my late 30s. My soon to be wife looks like she's 25 but is older. Somehow we click and that's all that matters though.

And yes, much less drama than other women my age.

doob's first indoor grow

8. Once your past 18, anything goes.. Dating has nothing to do with what other people think and the second it does, your probably wanting to date for all the wrong reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Kushifornia, May 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
    Ive had some fun with an older mama she was at least 10 years older than me & a real milf .. we had epic fun behind closed doors, all she wanted to do was drain my balls .. i mean she had me fuckn like there was no tommorow i didn't mind bcuz she was thickalicious w/ a flat stomach & Her Booty Was Enormous!!! Epic Doggy $tyle ..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Popped my cherry with a woman who was 18 years older than me.

As far as sexual attraction, age has no bearing; romantic relationships can be more difficult with greater differences in age however - there are exceptions, but being able to relate to one another with a greater generational gap can be tricky.

So, speaking generally, sex = incredible; relationships = difficult.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  11. God bless hysterectomies :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1

12. Key point there. Physically, I'm a-ok with seeing a 22yr old chick, but putting up with what comes out of her mouth is another story. I'm barely 30 and I very much feel the age gap within 2 minutes of conversation.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well, I'm 42 and like a guy who's 36. It doesn't feel like a huge age difference. I never noticed him when we were in our 20s, because it felt huge then.

14. When i was single, I had always fantasized about having a one night stand with a woman 15-20 years older than me...It seems like it would be hot to be with someone with that much more experience and I feel like it would definitely be a fun night.

15. Same, I'm 29. They're pretty and all, but damn - no substance. A lot of that is just a heavy lack of experience and perspective on their part, I think. Same goes for guys.

And am I the only one that thinks the whole 'barely legal' 18 y/o thing is a little creepy? That was okay until I was about 23; at this point though, I'd really feel like a perv - they're still babies :confused:

Pretty much same as above, I think. 20s are just a strange age - we're still trying to fully pin down the adult thing, still exploring ourselves sexually, and gaining the maturity that can only come through experience. In your case now though, I think it would be a non-issue.

I read through your other thread and understand your predicament. Honestly, I'd say go for it and discuss it with him - make your interest and reticence clear, and find his position. Who's to say? The idea may thrill him to no end (I can't even begin to imagine how flattered I'd be if one of my lesbian friends expressed interest in me); if not, being your friend, I'd think he'd be supportive at the least.

:confused_2: Life is short, and some possibilities are too intriguing to deprive them their chance. That's the way I look at it, at least.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Def becoming more common, online dating makes it easy to connect. I've been with a good amount of older women, my biggest age gap is ~20years. There's pros and cons for sure, that I won't go into, as a man.

17. There are actually compelling reasons not to rush into anything. But I'm starting to see that the age difference isn't really one of those reasons (anyway, neither of us want kids). Thank you for the feedback!

• Like Like x 1
  18. After college I had a nice looking older lady who lived across the street. I was 24 and she was 46. She was engaged to a Dr. and was getting ready to move out of her house. Truthfully I was more interested in her 17 year old twins.

But one Friday evening I was in my garage working on my dirt bike for a ride the next day and she comes over. This was not unusual as she came over on occasion to talk or ask me to change a light bulb etc. So I offered her a beer and as I was handing it to her, I noticed something no guy wants to see: she was starting to cry. Shit!

Turns out her fiancé had dumped her the night before and she was a mess. So I did the good guy thing and listened while she talked all the while trying to get my bike ready. She was there for what seemed like forever. But she finally left after telling me the entire story.

So Saturday I went riding and was in my driveway cleaning my bike when she comes back over. Shit, tear city all over again. But instead she came over to invite me to dinner for being willing to listen. So I was up for a home cooked meal so I went. Afterward I thanked her and told her any time she needed to talk to just come over.

I was tired from riding all day so I had not planned to go out. So after 10 or so, the doorbell rings and it is her. She has beer and wanted to just hang and do nothing. So she came in and we just hung out. She didn't talk about him or them, just sat and watched football with me.

After the game, she was getting ready to leave and she went to give me a hug and before you know it, we are kissing. I was guessing to much beer, but she made no effort to stop kissing or stop me from rubbing her where ever I wanted to. Soon we were back on the couch and clothes were flying off our bodies.

Soon I was getting head from my neighbor and as I warned her I was about to cum, she sucked harder and I let one loose in her mouth. Which she swallowed. Wow. So I turned my attention on her and as I started to go down on her, she stopped me and told me no one had ever gone down on her. So her is woman who will swallow, yet had never been eaten out. She had only been with 2 guys in her life as she got married right out of high school and after he was killed in a car wreck, her next guy was the Dr. that had just dumped her.

So I did my best to rock her world. And I think I did. :) And as been mentioned, she had a hysterectomy so I got to nut in her as much as I wanted. Plus, she was available every day of the month. :)

So we became FWB for the rest of the school year. She was a teacher and her twins were graduating HS and going off to college, so she was moving back to her home town where her family could help her with her two younger kids (8 & 10). Yes, she had 4 kids, but you could not tell it.

So anyway, we played for about 9 months with me getting her to try new things (not a fan of anal and neither was I quite frankly) and having sex 3-4 times per week. Great run while it lasted.

19. This age difference is minuscule and terribly commonplace.
    (I'm ten years older than my wife, eight years younger than my ex-wife, and I've got a sister that is fourteen years younger than her husband.)