Older Woman

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Wasabe, Jun 16, 2010.

1. #1 Wasabe, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    I went to the bar tonight to play trivia, maybe shoot the shit with some friends. I drank a pitcher and a mixed drink. I see a pretty girl sitting at the bar by herself, so I go up start chatting to some other people there and me and her got to talking. We hit it off pretty well.

In passing she tells the bartender that her 20th high school reunion is coming up. I'm thinking to myself, "oh shit, my 10th reunion is coming up, that makes her 39..."

I'm looking for neither a relationship nor casual sex right now (edit: I would love a relationship but I haven't been looking for anything). This situation came out of nowhere fast.

We traded numbers, I could have taken her home tonight no prob. After I learned her age I spent most of the rest of the night trying to figure out what I should do.

I'm ...that's her texting now...

She's real cute and interesting and all that but I've never ever ever been with a woman older than me, they've always been younger.

Anyway, I'm 28 and want to have kids soon. And she's almost 40. I'm really stuck on this one.

2. i say you get inside her and then tell her you gotta be somewhere

3. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

I'm tellin ya man, older women are the best. Seriously, you will not regret it.

4. You just met the woman and your talkin about kids? You gotta crawl before ya can even grasp the idea of running, and your still in the womb. Take a ride on the old roller coaster and see if she if shes worth the 4 tickets. For fucks sake man, get your shit together.

5. wtf...get in here already.

6. Like I said before, I'm not interested in casual sex.

My problem here is that I don't want to invest a lot of resources into a relationship that may not be long term. I guess all I can do if proceed slowly and see what happens.

Take a pill, guy. This ain't my first rodeo, I was married for 4 years up until last June. Yes, I'm talking about kids...but not to her.

7. Well, you have to consider options before you get emotionally invested in someone, and that would be a consideration. Thats just thinking about the future. 39 is still a couple years in the zone now, at least.

8. Why not?

9. That's just the way I've always been. Guess my upbringing turned me into an old fashioned kind of guy :smoke:

10. I think you should do it. You'll know better after actually spending some time with her whether or not you're actually too old fashioned for this relationship or if that's just something you've been brainwashed into thinking.

11. I'm gonna see her tomorrow night. I'll gauge which way the wind is blowing so I'll know how to fly my kite. :smoke:

12. I guess not everyone wants to perform the actions of sex, but rather the act. I'm the same... though I am still a virgin. I don't plan to fuck anybody I don't give a shit about. It's just the way I am.

13. Talked to a mutual friend of ours tonight, asked him for any info he could give me. She had talked to him earlier today and had asked about me, too. :D

Based on the info I got, it looks like "all systems go". So, despite the age difference I'm gonna go for it and see what happens. Thanks for all the input, folks. :smoke:

14. My bosses 32 yr old sister hits on me all the time and Im only 20. I would so wifey the girl up but seeing as its my bosses sister I refrain. However she is soo fine. I seriously thought she was like 24 when I first met her.

15. Long story short, we went out at 5pm, got back at my place at 4am. She had to go to work at 3pm today, so after lunch I dropped her off.

Lot of snogging, petting, and sex in there from 4am - 1pm. Best first date ever! :hello::smoke::D:p

I'm not concerned with the age gap anymore :D

16. i want an older woman... they know what they want and got there shit together not like these crazy young girls my age, 19

17. It was fun for a few days but I got bored with her faster than I ever have in my life. The only thing we had in common was sex, even that got boring quick. I broke it off before she got too attached.

Fuckleberries, I need to take my own advice every once in a while...never pick up a relationship in a bar. Life ain't the movies, it never works.

18. i would never date a younger guy solely bc of the maturity factor.
    but that's just me.

19. Im 18 My girls 22 But I feel like Im older than her much of the time, not in a bad way though Weve been together for a year and a couple months now

20. Older women? What the hell? At my age???

I'm 22. I'll have plenty of time going for "older women" when im... you know.. older.

I only have a limited amount of time to where dating younger women wont make me look like a pedo.

Fuck sake people.