older leaves are turning yellow and dying

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ablepipeman, Sep 7, 2009.

1. I think this is due to the bud sites using the energy of the fan leaves. plant overall looks healthy. 4 ft tall real bushy, gets 10 hours of direct sunlight, 4-28-6 fert, 2 weeks into flowering. here is 3 pics all of same plant. thanks for any comments or suggestions. the yellowing is mostly at the bottom

Attached Files:

2. btw this plant was 8 inches tall 2 months ago when i put her outside

3. bump.........

4. Nothing to worry about, give her half what bottle says of some N. intill last weeks of flowering.

5. I agree, I grew PowerSkunk last winter and most of the fan leaves had yellowed and fallen off by the time the plant finished.

IMO, if you were to fertilize, I'd top-dress with a ring of tomato-tone or similar formulated (3-4-6) or something, granular fertilizer.

6. thanks everyone. thats what i wanted to hear!

7. Older leaves falling off is quite normal. At the moment I am picking up a handful every day.

8. I thought it was normal but i gave her a small shot of n in with her flowering nutes just in case....checked on her this morning and she looks beautiful! Thanks

9. My plants leaves have mostly yellowed and fallen off. I will eventually be left only with buds yeeyyyy!

10. Nice little plant you got there man!

11. thans 420 and mat.....I am hating this weather it has been real cloudy the last couple of weeks, and a little wet, hope this doesnt hurt my bud production.