Older I get, More bugged out women i notice?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Avihigh74, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Idk but for me i feel as if the older i get the more I realize most women are bugged out. Im only 19 but i see a shocking number of women that are fking crazy starting from 19 and up. Iv never seen women like this when i was younger , but theres this girl i was talking to, she gives me her number, invites me to her house, sends me pictures and then when i ask her to hangout she says she has a long distance boyfriend who is coming home soon???! I was like wtf this women is crazy, but she keeps on sending me fucking pictures of herself, im thinking bitch wtf is wrong with you? and other women too i notice tend to do weird things like this, am I the only one that notices this or the world has a lot of crazy bitches out there?

2. They're all crazy just gotta find the one that is your kinda crazy.

3. lol i'm 19 and when I clicked this post i wondered how old you'd be. didnt expect same age. but yeah I agree. i'm a girl though lol so i see it on a level of i used to feel sort of similar to women as a whole, now i'm realizing how different in a messed way most are, at least when it comes to relationships/emotions. maybe it's the transparency that facebook/twitter/instagram provides that it didnt in the past. a lot of ppl at this age too have bad self esteem and attention problems, both m/f, who knows how that will end up years on, if they ever get a grasp on that. just makes me all the more cautious with seeing ppl. a lot of these people i'm coming to find as crazy share weird stuff compulsively on facebook and instagram and whatnot, and it just freaks me out. if you are thinking about someone, I see no problem facebook stalking them up an looking at how many consecutive posts they made complaining about an ex, how hurt they are, how they will never get over them, and then it turns to how their ex is a POS, etc. post after post after post..if was a guy i'd be terrified to date a girl like that lol, have fun.

4. #4 KushMastaFlex, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Females are on some shit.... I feel like I'm being sexist here but you can't blame me because everything I say is from what I've experienced in the past 10 years (Basically the time I've  been interacting with girls). Although there are probably more intelligent girls than guys in the average North American society, it seems as though they lack the ability to use logic on the same level. They think more emotionally than us, not sure of the credibility but I'm pretty sure that studies on neurobiology have come to this conclusion as well. Especially since I've gotten to college and have begun to meet a lot more girls, I've noticed that a lot of them do shit that makes you go "this bitch is just straight up cray cray".

5. definitely bitches are crazy. all of them. sometimes you meet chill ones, just be careful and don't make the crazy unleash.

6. You and I can use reason & logic. This is where we differ from them as people.

7. If you had to bleed every 28 days outta the thing you pee thru, and with crazy hormones you be a little crazy too. ....lol

8. ^He does make a valid point.

9. #9 GreenEyedGoddess, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    We don't bleed from "where we pee" Learn the female anatomy before making an insult lol.

I really think this goes for both genders. Both sides have their issues. Not all women are crazy just like not all men are douchebags. People just don't think alike/feel the same/operate the same. Everyones had their own experiences that make them the way they are and have learned the good and bad things they do. People are crazy or stupid either because they don't know better or theyre too ignorant to want to know better. You know better, you do better.

10. Way to many words here for my google translator to tolerate, but I did read once women are from venus a cold plant and men from mars a dry arid place, perhaps you'd care to exchange some interplanetary clashing ,,,?

11. Not sure if you're trying to be an ass or if it just came off that way? What needs to be translated? It's just common sense to me. People are a product of their enviroment and experiences.

12. youre damn right they are crazy, but i love em! thick and juicy please!

13. And the second part of the first comment want necessarily directed towards you, sorry if that's what you thought.

14. And this is why i like men.

15. LOL, i think we all have some mental issues, even i do admit to having issues myself....

Hahaha, that a funny comment