olde english..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheFlyinBurrito, May 10, 2009.

1. so it appears my fav thing to drink ever is not long being sold in IF town, witch sucks.

did they go outta business? haha

2. I love me some 40s. And around here they still have the OEs so I don't know what happened to your area. I'll let you know if they disappear anytime soon. I'm 2 mickeys 40s deep and lovin it.

3. This is why I love living in Milwaukee. Every single Miller product is abundant and dirt cheap.

4. i used to be able to drink that stuff like water when i was 15 lol, used to drink beer so much at that age. friend's alcoholic dad FTW! and middle school experimentation FTL

5. we dont have 8ball here either all we got is king cobra, mickeys and i think ive seen magnum before

6. OEs and steel reserves are the shit when you're broke, i'd much rather drink a heineken or some shit though if i'm not trying to get drunk as fuck.

7. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PbmUzeCf6A"]YouTube - Eazy-E - 8 Ball[/ame]
    Yeah its pretty much the shit.

8. i was drinking on some olde e the other day so i don't know what happened with you. $7 and you're piss drunk

9. Not a problem in my town lmao, they sell OE everywhere lol. Thank god, it's always been my favorite for a cheap drink to get drunk. But corona just holds a special place in my heart.

10. as we can see in your sig