Old Weed + Resin

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBigH, Jun 3, 2014.

1. I just recently ran dry and my friend suggested I clean out all my tools and smoke the resin I get from it. I scraped my pieces and got a good deal of resin out, but I also have some really old weed that has been just sitting there. 

I keep everything in a metal lockbox, but to keep the noise of everything clanging against each other when I move the lockbox, I placed a folded up towel inside of it. This towel, over the years, has collected a bunch of weed I dropped when packing my bowl. It's really old. Anyway I shook out the towel and have a lot of that to smoke. My question is, would you smoke it? Is it safe? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. I usually don't take resin hits or anything but I wanted to try it. Would you just smoke the resin or combine the two? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers. 

2. If anything I'd just smoke the old weed.
    It will be gross/harsh most likely though.
    I'd advise you to not smoke resin, man.
    Maybe clean your pieces as well, since you can scrape them and have enough resin to smoke..

3. Smoke weed first and if you have to smoke that nasty resin. But definitely clean pieces. Clean pieces always seem to hit better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Found an old pair of trimming scissors ages ago.
    Scraped the thc from them. And man I was blown away lol

5. Duh, yes, smoke it.