Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old weed gave me a panic attack...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by assymcgee420, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Sup guys. This bud is at least 4 months old, its very dry and doesnt smell, but it has gotten the job done before. Me and my friend blazed it and i was high as a mofo. The next night i took 1 bowl to myself...and wow was i gone. But i started getting a rapid heartbeat and it was a pretty bad trip, it was like a mini panic attack. Now, i have this weed sitting here, not sure if i should blaze it or not. I mean, it worked the first time. Was this just a bad trip?

2. BLAZE IT UP.... haha.

I had this same problem with 2month old weed.
    Gave me a panic attack after 1 HIT off a bowl. But whatever, I slept for 2 hours, then I woke up nice and stoned.

3. It's all just a mind game really. I think something to do with how you believe old weed is different, therefor you should be reacting different...panic attacks in themselves are controllable while high, I know that much :)

4. get derunk son

5. happend to me a few times, just chill relax and it will go away soon.

6. Panic attacks happen once in a while. Usually not one after another, just mellow out and smoke your weed.

7. You probably just smoked to much to yourself, and maybe subconsciously the fact the weed was old could have contributed to paranoid thoughts.

If there isn't any visible mold, and if it hasn't seen any moisture I don't think any mold is present. Id be interested to know from someone with a microscope and a book on molds if old dried out bud like that has any dead mold spores, but than again you're breathing mold spores and dust in everyday anyway.