Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old Weed Found in Chillum

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nugagerube, Jan 10, 2013.

1. So my brother found his stash bag the yesterday and he found his chillum packed full of weed. my question is is it safe to smoked? this is my first time coming across old weed that was left and forgotten, I know this sounds silly, at least to me it does, but my brother said if the chillum rusted then the rust could get mixed in with the weed and that could be bad. is that possible? could I smoke the rust with the weed and would that have any health repercussion?

2. Well, I've never seen a chilum that would rust?????

Old weed is fine to smoke.

3. If the piece is rusty I wouldn't risk it. You never know what else you could be inhaling.

4. I know what else. Rust. I just dont know how harmful it could be. If at all.

5. Well, I'm guessing your chillum is metal, is there any rust on it? Was it stored in a wet/humid place? if no to both, I'd say smoke up