Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Discord is full of different channels, Jeep and I belong to a cannabis growing channel. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1

2. Yeah different here you can't get any form of weed from a doctor/chemist man

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Long Live The Queen, huh ?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Fuck the posh bitch lmao

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. :eek: Blasphemy!! :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #19726 Budmiser, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Don't want to piss anybody off, But I just don't get that whole 'Royal Family' nonsense....But then, I'm a redneck from Texas.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah, I don't bow down to no man or woman, y'all are not better than me or my friends!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Couldn't of said it better meself !

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. As long as we're on that subject, I don't get the whole "offense" crap either. Grow up and get a set, will ya? Damn!!! Be careful, folks, the old wolf is on a tear about life today............. :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Ok then... FUCK em if they cant take a joke ! :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Agreed!! Damn it!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. My Buddy ! LOL

• Like Like x 2
  13. #19733 Deleted member 616232, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2018
    Question for all you growers!
    If my clone wasn't good weed to begin with, is there anything I can do to turn it into good weed? I've never been impressed with the guy's weed who gave me the clone. I don't think he keeps a mother plant, and has cloned a clone too many times. It looks beautiful so far. I guess my question is what makes good weed? The grower or the strain?

Hey, I don't want anyone to think I am bragging that I'm getting way too stoned. I don't mean it that way. I don't like it. It's no fun getting the whirleys from 2 hits.
    I have some that my son in law gave me. He can't smoke cause of work, but he still likes to grow. My bf said it wasn't very good. I'm going to try a J with it here in a few min. I want to smoke more than 2 hits!

Edit Update:
    I didn't smoke my SIL's. It was too wet. I have a box with all these different colored containers that dispensaries use when you buy there. I really have no idea what I smoked. I used part of one color and part of another. I am surprised I don't have the bottles labeled but it's probably because I use those over and over.

I thought of another question while outside smoking. Am I supposed to pinch off anywhere? I've had people tell me to pinch so it causes more buds to grow later. I think I ruined last years plant by doing that. I recently read it can causes it to turn into a male plant if you don't know what you're doing. TY in advance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Well, Bud and all you other great folks, before I get into a tirade about how much modern folks suck, I had better get outta here. :p In the mood I'm in, I'm liable to "offend" a shit ton of folks. :p Night y'all!!! Sleep well and dream BIG!!!

• Like Like x 4
  15. bfb725dc79943746be43afae7363766d--trailer-park-boys-quotes-funny-shit.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  16. Nite, Buddy...

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Oh for petes sake, GROW A PAIR ! LOL

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Seriously Ms Daisy, The only thing you can do is to keep the plant healthy as possible, and it's gonna be the best it can be...
    Like a soldier !

• Like Like x 5
  19. @Northernirish420 just ordered 2 wooden pipes of eBay from a proper headshop lmao they should be here by Thursday man fuck yeah

Screenshot_20180619-020711.png Screenshot_20180619-020706.png

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.