Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. actually... I am an asshole... but "IF" I like you, I'll do anything for you

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. that CRITICAL rivals wizards fire imo

• Like Like x 3
  3. We sound a lot a like Bro
    i am the greatest guy if I like you
    but Look out if you cross me,

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Really?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Guess what the postman left for me? My dream!!!
    20180524_154849.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. Woohoo
    I knew you would get them
    You got one of the Peyote Critical NICE

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. New Yard shirt too LOL

• Like Like x 2
  8. Very Nice ! good selection of freebies too ! :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. The only thing I find odd is that I got a special for outdoors seed. :p Yeah, I'll just go plant that in my veggie garden, here in the land illegal. LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. You can still grow them inside

• Like Like x 3
  11. It's the only place I can wear it. :p

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. that is a cool shirt... I do not think they have it in XXX Fat tho

• Like Like x 2
  13. Female Seeds Grapefruit Feminised is a very vigorous strain that rewards the grower well for his or her efforts. This strain is a sativa-dominant with some very impressive indica qualities. The split is 60/40 so there is plenty brought to the table by both sides. The buds can get downright huge and very long and are also covered in a thick coat of sticky, frosty resin. These buds produce so much resin it actually tends to weigh them down.

The aroma given off by these plants is, as the name suggests, a sour citrus that is at the same time tangy, hashy and syrupy sweet. It gives clear hints of good times to come. As if the anticipation from that amazing aroma weren't enough, the flavour is just like the smell. It delivers a strong grapefruit overtone with the same sweetness and thick hashy quality.

The effect of this strain is the best of both worlds. Imagine the perfect uplifting and creative high of the best saliva’s in the world coupled with the all-over relaxing stone of a high quality indica rolled into one package and there lies the power of Grapefruit. It packs a real wallop that comes on strong and holds on for hours. Medical users with sleep conditions, anxiety and depression will find this strain to be, quite literally, just what the doctor ordered, heavy-headed effect and all. Those with physical ailments like arthritis and muscular pain also herald Grapefruit as a fast remedy for their symptoms.

Grapefruit is an ideal strain for indoor and outdoor growers. Indoors, it responds well to any grow method and it grows well outdoors, even in colder climates. The plants should be harvested before first frost when grown outdoors but there are few, if any other considerations in terms of climate.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Thanks earl!!! You're a doll!!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. A living Doll LOL
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. This sucks
    I am forgetting more and more now

• Like Like x 3
  17. I wonder if I can no longer remember will I just disappear

• Like Like x 3
  18. I can't smoke until June 22nd. Today at drug therapy class we talked about stress. We went around the room and we had to tell the group what was the biggest stress in our lives. I said my boyfriend is in the hospital 2 or 3 or 4 times a month because his blood sugar gets too high.

then I came home and he left me a note that he went to the hospital because his blood sugar was 900. That is in the range that could kill a person :(

I need my weed damn it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Nope... your wife will remember everything for you, like mine does ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Yep
    She said she will tie me to the bed
    and she will forget about me

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.