Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish I'd be shoving all kinds of stuff in my vagina :confused_2::laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. I can't play an instrument man so I'm never gonna be on a stage with Ozzy,
    you never know though dude if I started streaming me playing games & it took off I'd be getting paid to play games lol

Some lad in London was the first English person to become a millionaire by playing games :confused_2::laughing:

Is this the Ozzy vid you're on about bro?

• Like Like x 4
  3. & games = money my friend sells games on eBay he's made £13,000 so far this year & all he does is play games when he's not doing eBay shit lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. yup this kid is good but its a different kid in different city playin polka dot guitar..all the big bands are havin kids sit in..theres a Metallica one i hvn't watched yet

• Like Like x 5
  5. so he's an idiot savant can't do anything else..a very productive use of his time..you sayin thass somethin to aspire to ? i don't think you're an idiot..bet that guy can't make wings and nvr leaves the house..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Brews you gotta not dwell in the land of ""IF"" its not healthly''if i stream me playin games..''if'' is where dreamers go to rationalize stuff instead of competeing,,and doing what seems an insurmountable task

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1

7. You're right there he can't make wings lmao I wouldn't mind making more then the average person does here in the UK by selling games lol, he does get out the house because he goes & buys consoles games ect then sells them on

• Like Like x 4
  8. Morning y'all!!! Had a gab fest last night!!! Took a bit to catch up. Hope everyone has a good day!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ok time to get this day underway that damm cactus ain't gonna tp itself..gurls want wtr,,dishes to wash..better hit the shwr too..don't want no Papa probs..lol..ivory for me..no beckham or right guard..i hate that stuff! old spice too! most wear so much it reeks..chicks like that stuff for some reason..no accounting for taste..lol

• Like Like x 6
  10. Smoked some critical larf last night was Nice n mellow. Smoked some blueberry larf this morning and was like omg. In my face and was like good thing I only took three hits. I can tell if I give it another week it will make me sit. It's a big hitter I can tell already. 2 hours later still feeling it from smoking it from my spoon. Can't wait to try it in my vape.

I knew you had good taste Dr.

Sent from my pet rock.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. #12751 Papa Puff, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, what a wonderful world it would be

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  12. Going to score some more hash soon if my plugs about hell yeah

• Like Like x 3
  13. So weed is kinda hard to find comapred to hash there right?

• Like Like x 5
  14. Little bit reminded me of Brews
    But no not to bad as his balls (have never smelled them LOL)
    The compost is well aged almost 2 yrs so it should not be too hot
    But 2 more weeks just in case

• Like Like x 3
  15. I always have a place for you to sit and spin

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lolll

• Like Like x 4
  17. I love irish spring (totally random i know)

• Like Like x 4
  18. OUCH
    [​IMG]
    I had one a few months back on my back
    Had to use drawing salve to draw the head out and wife popped it
    Drained for 2 weeks

• Like Like x 5
  19. So mrsa is such a scary term. I guess boils have always been that. They just started using the name a few years ago.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.