Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey... Wasn't a regular spitball.. It was a weed ball... So much better!
    :ladiegaga:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  3. In regards to moving to different net pots for DWC, I would be concerned about breaking the roots during the transfer, unless you are just setting the smaller inside the larger. If you can transfer it without damaging the roots, you should be okay, I think. But then, I have only been growing DWC for a little over a year, and I have not attempted any kind of transfer like that. So, take anything I say with that knowledge in hand.

• Like Like x 6
  4. You're right. It's $110, and $60 for expedite. My kid got his, but he also got the separate card, too, which added a bit more. And he waited so long that he had to expedite. He also went in with his photo, but they wouldn't use it.

I'll get around to that eventually. I just have to plan it during time off, or there is no way of getting up that early and still functioning later in the day.

• Like Like x 5
  5. did a hrd crsh and am just waking up.guess i'll hrvst in the morn..my body said sleep, sleep, sleep..

• Like Like x 5
  6. Thanks! I won't find out til Monday or Tuesday. I am really hoping not to hear from them which means everything is fine. I don't want to call and ask if everything is ok. So no news is good news.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. the nu guy dwn stairs moved his stuff in..now another guy lvning a/c on 24/7..nice

• Like Like x 7
  8. So does this keep your apartment quite a bit cooler, Doc? Are you in the Palm Springs area?

I would love to be too hot once in awhile here.

• Like Like x 6
  9. no doesn't keep my apt cooler but i can hear it hummin thru the wall ..sounds like the guys runniin it at max and he not even here..Papa's in PS i'm furthur east..being too hot sounds interesting till you're in it

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. how hot is too hot?..candles in a drwr melt..your toilet seat is 90f frm ambient air in the bthrm..you can get dehydrated just watchin tv..gotta keep fluids intake up..

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Only? Lol hell thats alot to me

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. Brews brews brews....u be havin me ctfu i swear i be chillin high as hell after work n gf be like wtf u laughin about....me: at brews goofy a$$....she says...huh!!! Then i start laughin at her smdh

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. I need at least 7 to keep my system running right. Those of us, like myself and @Heavn (and others here), who have health issues galore, can barely function on such low sleep quantities.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I know about hot. My parents lived right outside of Phoenix in Mesa. I always visited them in August. I loved it. I tried to keep their house after they died, but it was too hard to rent it out the months I wanted to rent it out. I wanted to be a snow bird. That was before the air b&b. If I had that, it would have been perfect.

• Like Like x 6
  15. air b&b's are bad news..they drive rents up for locals who live here yr round..

• Like Like x 5
  16. Id rather have steak n eggs or spam n eggs js

• Like Like x 6

17. I was really sad when I had to sell that house. It was just too hard to rent it from Oregon. I should have looked for a property manager but by then I was fed up with people who just wanted to rent it for Dec. and Jan.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Concrete sucks the moisture out of there pads too just a heads up

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Looking so good Dr.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 5
  20. 830pm eastern.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status: