OLD songs about cannabis!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Storm Crow, Apr 19, 2018.

1. This is fantastic. I kinda want to find this at a bar jukebox and play it and see how many people catch on!

• Like Like x 2
  2. So many back then..LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sorry this old world is keeping you down....keep your chin up bud. Life's to short to be down

• Like Like x 1

4. Thanks see you around

• Like Like x 3
  5. You're welcome bud. I really do hope you get over what's bringing you down. Atleast you posted decent music now, that's 1 step on the direction of recovery, even though not weed related

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

7. Damn you beat me to it :laughing:

giphy-5.gif
    giphy-7.gif
    tumblr_mp8xs9y0jm1qlhck1o3_250.gif
    giphy-9.gif

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. History channel is all weed today.
    Tune in if you can....

• Like Like x 2
  9. You're a strange 1 budd
    You're a strange 1 buddy. You didn't catch shit man. You're the 1 that got all teary eyed over what I said. Only sucker here is you

10. Well I date back to the 1940s, so those are the songs I (occasionally) heard as a child. When you hit your 70s, I bet some kid will be saying the same thing to you about today's and the music of the 2000s! lol

Granny

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I'm 28 and love jazz and big band music. I'm a big fan of brass instruments being a trumpet player.

I enjoy ska music too, which actually came out in the 50s in Jamaica. Then it evolved into the more recognized reggae genre in the late 60s when Morrison was kicking ass.

Love the 80s too and the 90s of course my childhood. And pretty much anything that could constituents as music. I can't get enough of it.

No matter the style, the age, the skin color, the language, none of that matters when it comes to music. Besides our mortality, music is one of the most common things we all share with each other. It drives our souls. It relaxes us. It can anger us. It even can help you hear something in a time of need that you really needed to get through it all.

• Like Like x 2