Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old smoking buddies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Billygo, Aug 17, 2012.

1. #1 Billygo, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    mm

2. yeah me n buddies used to always get fucked up every weekend at his dads or moms.Not to many people want to smoke with me in my town.There all fags now and shit and stuck up.I'm literally the nicest stoner and friend youll meet, im to Down to Earth and Real.I'm down to smoke anyone out

3. That's shit how they changed :/ most of my old stoner mates moved away but occasionally they'll come back to visit and we'll have a good catch up session

4. the last time i smoked with the guy who taught me how to smoke was over a year ago, he moved city. would go to his sometimes and smoke a lot of weed and it was always for free.