old skool memory lane, grasscity forums on april 6th 2001

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Registered members 790, record active members at once 18, 5 members online 1 guest....... I thought that was pretty cool than LOL , you have come a long way fellow citizens of grasscity :)

Attached Files:

2. Back in the day! GC has been around for so long, heres to many more years to come :smoking::bongin::gc_rocks::hippie:

3. Wow. Retro. :smoking:

Seven and a half years....

I'd say it's hard to believe... But it's not. I've never seen any place like GC, and I doubt I ever will.

:gc_rocks:

4. Proud to be a blade since early 2004!

5. April 6 is my birthday.

6. Damn! I guess that was before Rummy was even an Admin!

7. My how the city has grown....And will continue to grow!!!!

8. I remember reading back on some of these old posts when I joined in 2005...seemed like a small village back then....now, it's a metropolis :eek:

9. It was before GC explorers discovered many of the forums we know today, such as Pandora's Box

10. LOL back in middle school around 01-02 when i was in the computer lab i used to come on here because it was one of the only weed sites that wasnt blocked, i guess because grasscity sounds like gardeners site LOL. never knew about the forums tho i was just looking at pipes and shit

11. damn 2001, thats awesome
    grasscity blew up quick like mike jones

12. it wouldn't have lasted this long without you running a professional site. Thanks for the great place to chat.. and many more years of success!

13. good call AW, professional at its best.

14. such a good site, I plan on being here for many more years :D