Old skool growers help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Eagle20Spray, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Monster cropped this random plant from a buddy's plant that was week one in flower. It rooted in flowering tent once white pistil started going i counted the weeks..Now its week 10 she is still popping white pistil some ambering so i say another 2 week for real ripeness question is what does this plant look like?? Its week 11-13 for sure sativa also...South American?? Looks land raceish to me or older strain lower thc also smells of mints and pine..any ideas?? bag seed my buddy found years ago in "Some random weed"

Attached Files:

2. Its light stress. Back off light and i would be reducing ur light down 1 hour ariund a month to go and another hour last few weeks. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. What are u talking bout?? Light stress?? Trikes are still clear on the plant she is just 11-13weeker i think u missed this whole subject man..Light stress?? Haha she had no taco leaves no foxtailing she looks amazing and healthy

4. I just wanted help on ID of the plant maybe she looked like a haze or a south American plant..thought an old skool grower has seen something like this..She flowers under a Spydr Plus at 74-78degrees light nor heat stress is a thing not even the problem at all haha

5. When all ur pistols are red and u throw new white ones on top of the buds its from light too close

6. Throwing new pistols when rest are close to being done is not normal read on. There have been quite a few of us experiencing this. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. So no big just what i saw. I could be wrong. Maybe u do have a few white pistols below. Ignore me lol

8. let me explain it one more time haha..
    She is popping her few last pistils trichomes are still clear not cloudy or Amber under my jewellers loop this is not the problem she just has a 2 to 3 weeks left max which will make her 12-13 week flowering plant this happens in nature i dont understand the huge deal bout this and confusion..My buddies Malawi landrace does 17 to 18 weeks flowering period older strains have longer cycles we hybrid breed plants for quicker harvest and money..I flower under an LED Spydr Plus been over a YR light hangs 16 inches away always has and can crunch alot lower on my light hungry plants not light stress at all No Bleaching,taco Leaves,curling,Fox tailing how did light even become an issue there is no signs for it haha..
    Anyway the whole question was.......what strain can this possibly be???????12-13 weeker,Sativa plant for sure,low in THC,odor of pine and mint,no purple,huge grenade cone shaped nugs,dark green.. Anybguesses help thanks..