old school texting , qwerty style, voice, or touch screen

Discussion in 'General' started by Weight448, Nov 2, 2011.

1. What do you guys prefer?
    I get things written the fastest with a regular qwerty keyboard, touchscreen is to anoying and the only faster alternative for me is old school ..

Not just for texting either, a lot of phones nowadays have a lot of purposes like Android and iPhone :rolleyes:

2. I love qwerty, and can easily type the fastest on that, but I do realllly like my touchscreen. Getting better everyday.

3. i like the legitimate querty, touch screen fails for me cuz i hit all the buttons around what i wanna hit -.-... and oldschool is just annoying to me.

4. yeah full keyboard on a phone is cool qwerty ftw

9 buttons to press more then 20 letters haha is fucking annoying.. i use one of those phones to this day haha.

Droid is the shit and really accurate. i love it.

i remember when touch first came out, after the phase of using sticks to press the letters left lol... it was soooo horrible..it would freeze, it would pick up letters across the screen, far away from your finger.. at that point i started to talk on the phone again.

5. qwerty is the way to go my amigo.

6. qwerty, although touch screen on my ipod touch is very fast as well, once you get used to it

7. qwerty because it's like once you get used to it, you can do it in your sleep, while your talking to someone else, while your driving, etc :)

lol don't text and drive :p

8. old school cuz i lost my phone and just re-activated the one that i had like 5 years ago

9. qwerty for the win

Although at the moment I have a god damn touch screen, it wrecks my head

10. I hate the qwerty shit for some reason, old school fo r me!

11. Touchscreen with old school a close second

12. Whenever I use someone else's touch screen phone it takes me like 10 minutes to type a message, I fuck up so much

I can breeze along on an iphones keyboard though :smoke:

13. QWERTY fun fact: You can spell "Typewriter" all on the same row of keys. Supposedly this was arranged back in the day so salesman could impress people by typing the word fast on one row of the typewriter.

14. Qwerty. I hate touch screen. I always hit the wrong button autocorrect inserts something crazy and I end up looking stupid cuz my sentences make no sense and I never proofread when I should.