Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old school strains - Where are you??? Acapulco Gold, Pananma Red, Columbian...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FreeMJ, Sep 28, 2009.

1. I am an old timer and I remember all of them and more. Acapulco Gold , :whistle:"No stems, no seeds that you don't need, Acapulco God is Bad A$$ Weed". I do miss the type of high you got from the old stuff, mellow and uplifting. It took more than one or two hits to get you there but it got you just as high, today the stone is heavier like weighted, the old stuff was like floating. I remember the first "green bud" came out, $60-80 an 1/8th when you could by regular old weed for $10-20 an oz. I remember Thai Stick, Lebanese Blonde Hash, Afghani Hash and the list goes on. Hmmmmm :weed-4:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Speaking of old school, anyone here try lambs breath? My pops was raised by hippies and he swears that,( stuff he got from Jamaicans that grew it there when he lived down in barbados he was able to get some ) was the only hallucinogenic bud he ever had. Was just wondering if anyone else had tried Jamaican lambs breath.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Twice myself. Defiantly some top shelf. I find that its about the balance of canniboids. Finding a grower that has a good balanced strain (LR) is so hard.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lamb's Breath is a nice smoke. It's a bit euphoric and pleasant.
    Think I am down to my last quarter of it and will get more in about two weeks.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. And I would read 27 pages
    And I would read 27 more
    Just to be the man who read
    54 pages to learn so damn much!

6. Columbian red and Acapulco gold were some solid land race sativas. Great for enjoying a concert, some Frisbee, hanging out with some good tunes. Frisbee full of seeds tossed into the ditch usually ended the sesh.

Still love that smell!

Then came the heavy indica sensimilla from the hydro and northern California boys. Hello couch! A little tougher to get out the door and be active though. :)

7. I "cut my teeth" on the standard Mexican weed coming up from Tijuana to Los Angeles in late 50's and early 60's. When buying off the street in L.A. those days, the $10-$15 lids (from Mexico) came with seeds, stems, and ranged from poor quality to "pretty good weed," But it wasn't anything special.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bringing back a thread that started 12 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  9. People are growing all these strains still and results in top tier form sometimes too. That hydro, though.