Old school grow advice "member cheap old basterd club"

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SG1, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Howdy Danyul, Nice the hear from you.
    There is so much more to life than the grow. And it really is a hard recipe to follow that leads to success. As soon as I throw the word job out there than I seem to loose 3/4 of my audience. Folks don't realize that until everybody can grow legally than they will need a job. For one how do you hide illigal grow money? And 2 what do you do if your grow fails? And 3 what do you do if it's legalized and weed becomes worthless?
    But my good man if you can do both a job and a grow and really want a small piece of the american pie than you will get it. So my word for the wise work hard and prosper.
    The grow should not be your life, but instead your fun, passion, or just a hobbie.
    And it's good your plants talk to you. That way you can have many strains, lots of flavors, lots of fun. Peace SG1

2. The unfortunate reality is I am sick.

Weed is my life because there was no life before it, and there can be none without it.

I agree that working hard is the most important thing in life, I just can't work for someone else, on their schedule with my health declining so fast. I have a job, and I do my best, that's all I can do.

3. My goodness Danyul, At 20? None of my business, but what can keep you from your succeeding in life? I can't imagine unless your in a wheelchair. I too can not imagine life without pot, but unfortunatly I couldn't have gone too far without the ability to put the pipe down for the sake of my wife and kids. Now it's just me and the ole lady and I am my own boss. My new boss does'nt drug test so now I have the life I've been working for. I wish you good health and wish I could help. Your friend in grow. SG1

• Like Like x 1

4. yes SG1 you are the man .but you must of started some where .im sure every body with a tent has dreams of a full scale grow but you know your self you need experience before you go hectic . any body can grow shit but the good product needs experience and when you live in the city that locks up pot heads you cant be too care full about smell. yes you explained venting in several posts and thanks but you siad you dont care any more well good because we moved on from that venting drama . you sound tired i think you need to sleep . i broke my fucken cool tube last night cracked it in the middle so im spewin . i think i can stilll use it if im lucky im going to super glue the cracks and reinforce it with a reflector of some type same diameter at tube and silicone it on . you ever seen those tiny reflectors that cover 40% of tube ? it will be like that if i can find the correct diameter protector/reflector .piece to all america and your allies australia

5. Piece of what? Are you the Australian ambassador?

6. The uniqueness of my case could too easily identify me on the web. I have chronic pain symptoms and chronic nausea.

There is no cure, and this is the ONLY treatment I've ever has success with.

Obviously nothing close to just being healthy.

7. Gotha Danyul. Good luck to you.
    SG1

8. what r u talking about ?

9. #109 last cone, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    to albesure i spelt peace "piece" very sorry my gramma sux or i mean sucks

10. In your previous post you wished us piece. It's spelled Peace. You wished it to america and all her allies and then you put australia after that. So it appeared you were speaking for australia. I knew I'd have to explain this to you.:rolleyes:

11. Oi lost, Yes I did start somewhere. And it was illegal. But we didn't have tents back then, or internet, or cellphones. Fact is very few of the old indoor pioneers are even still around. They are either dead, chronically hooked on drugs, serving outrageous jail terms, Or like I did for awile just stopped growing. I started my growing in the day when the police and your local power companies worked together to find people like me through increased power usage. Even going to the grow shop was risky. Cops would often be right outside recording license plates. When I bought my first light, I took the bus so as not to be followed. I used to have to not use any electricity by sacrificing heat, never washing cloths at home, keeping the water heater off. Never using the oven. To stay warm I had a little propane heater I used in just the living room, which is where I slept. I used my bedrooms to grow in. And in summers I had to cut my grow in half because there was no way to disguise my power. I was scared sick for a long time.
    So I have been there, done that. I just did 31 years ago.
    So when I say anything that may seem that I don't understand the grow tent fad, I am only saying that I could set up a much larger grow for the same cost. And more efficiant, thats all. Just making a comparison, not a judgement. Sorry for the misunderstanding and remember I was there at the dawn of the indoor grow and and have been there for many new growers. I stared my grow style as a poor man and it made me a cheap old basterd. SG1

• Like Like x 4
  12. #112 last cone, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    to absure ,get over it and dont fuck up this thread with bullshit like a spelling mistake , SG1 and i are a having a adult conversation if i was the australian ambassador i wouldnt be talking about growing weed i would be talking about growing this country

13. thanks for the clarity SG1 , i have worked hard for most of my life and i want to ultimately have your set up and i will but im not done in the city just yet .im going to fix my cool tube now so i get back to you real soon as i enjoy talking to some one with a brain . last cone

14. God damn Last, I was so worried about Mr AlBcheckin spellin that I just reallize you name is Last cone. I've been callin you Lost. My pardon Mate. Been to antarctica 2x, New Zealand 4x but never got down under. Maybe Mr. Albcheckin spellin was right. Maybe you are an ambassador and you can hook me up. First class Please!

15. you been calling me lost for awhile lol im cool with it but "lost boys" might wonder whats up ?. i can fix my cool tube and i think it will actually improve it . check this out i will get 2' of 6" pvc pipe cut it long ways in half or 40%-60% chuck the 60% piece and silicone the 40% piece right on to the cracked cool tube to cover the crack and what will happen is it will strengthen the tube as well as become a reflector . im sure ive seen tiny reflectors on 4"cool tubes that are very similar . what do you think ? please tell

16. let me know when your coming to oz i look after you better than the ambassador , first class is right

17. Subbed and +rep! Wonderful pictures and a really good read! Looking forward to the grow journal :) Keep it up, you're an inspiration

-devz

18. Hey Dirty, A thousand thanks. Folks have to realize sometimes that the old dogs paved the road that we all now travel. I look forward to sharing my journal with all whom care to view it. My style of growing is totally under-represented. And Just want all to see a different style. Thanks again for your kindness. SG1

19. I can't wait to get my first grow going :) This thread motivates me so much!

I am currently building a grow room out of my walk in closet. And I picked up some really nice tips n tricks in here :) thanks alot!

Will be looking out for the journal!

20. Thanks again Dirty, I hope I can put everything from taking cuttings, 3 transplants, full veg. cycle, full bud cycle, and trim and cure. All condensed from 5 months into 1 month. Half way there and should be fun. SG1