Old school grow advice "member cheap old basterd club"

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SG1, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Yaaa I have kaurez and far as I'm concerned they smoke ya SF 4000 play the game don't let it play uuuuuuu meanwell drivers Samsung dieaoeds and what do u have running in ya tent lolo

Sent from my N1374DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lolo

3. U can feed them what u want I'm just going bye a. Old school grower who knows his shitttttt ....... No burns no herms all bud all the time dankkkkkkkkk

4. Well I disagree because your favorite led is using the same diodes and driver in fact seems that they copied SF LED’s ✌️

• Agree Agree x 1

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’m new to Grass City. Temperature , humidity, electricity substrate issues, clogged drain(hydro), a true dark on indoor grows that are never big enough and can squeeze you out of living space are some issues. To tackle the ideal grow room: is to know your customer; what do you like and or think produces the happiest , healthiest , best in your eyes product, and or fruit it bears. Now fit that into your available space -25%to 50% for shit you think you need and shit you actually need. Get ready for surprises and failures. Only time and tested success and/or failure will tune your grow room to make it ideal per user. .

7. here’s a few pics of some success I’ve had ✌️
    You are absolutely correct I’ve been growing steady for about 15 years and believe me if a person is seriously thinking about growing well there’s many many hurdles to jump and I’d like to say one thing it’s absolutely not for the lazy or the one who puts things off till tomorrow hope I don’t sound rude by saying these things and the best part about growing is when everything gets dialed in and you stand back and say WOW I grew that ✌️

Attached Files:

9. About air: i believe that this subject needs more info to properly discuss an answer. whether a room or grow has positive or negative pressure is up to the person measuring it and why! if you are adding CO2 to the area then it should be in an enclosed area properly vapor sealed. That being said; the air will stale and should be replaced with fresh air before adding CO2 again.Timing these air exchanges and the CO2 level will depend on the grow. for example: you have a timed regulator on the co2 tank run for ten minutes or what ever at whatever pressure you use to bring the level up to the optimum level for absorption, an hour later you kick on your exhaust fan and open the intake damper for the amount of time it takes to exchange all the air in the room and repeat the process during light hours. During the dark cycle only run heating and or cooling if completely necessary. in this case a positive and or negative pressure become a non-issue.

10. My main concern for running CO2 is it’s not a huge game changer if your cold air intake is set up right there’s no need for more CO2 imho it’s an extra cost that’s not worth it BUT if your cold air intake can’t replace the amount of CO2 you have to have then yes I’d run CO2 . Here’s some eye candy pics ✌️

Attached Files:

11. old school grow advice, nice ; )

my 2 cents

CFL's can be adequate for your head stash. An easy way to get started.

plant the seeds!

just do it!

12. Oh but wait I have more.

I'm still using my cheap bastard cloner from 20+ years ago.

Small rubbermaid tote, drill 1/2" or so holes in the lid, insert aquarium tubing into each hole

use aquarium air pump + a couple of airstones

critical: use small aquarium heater . you want the water 1-2 degrees warmer than the ambient

use a razor blade cut at a 45 , preferably across a node. scar 3 to 5 lines about 1/2" to 1" down the stem

suspend the cuttings just barely in the water where it's misting

you'll get roots 100%

13. I buy cheap ass led bulbs, cut the diffuse down, remove a resistor, spray the cut down light diffuse with prime and then chrome effect (reflector) stick it back on the bulb and I get double the light per watt vs removing a diffuse and leaving the led bulb bare,

so where did i get this idea

My prototype(bulb with a home made reflector), the plug has the total wattage pulled the the wall.
    without a reflector, the bulb pulls 12.3w (2700k) and puts out 8,200 lux(8,200 x 0.015 = 123 umols)
    123 umols /12.3w = 10 umols per watt (don't really understand this) but this is what hitting the lux meter at 12"

So I add the reflector on a bulb and removed the resistor, the watts pulled from the wall drop to 6.1w and the lux reading goes up to 9,500 lux (9,500 lux x 0.015 = 142.5 umols)
    142 umols / 6.1 = 23.27 umols per watt(best reading hitting the lux meter at 12" from the led chip)

so that's 132% increase in light output

14. Dense and sticky PM me it's been too long since we talked.