Old school grow advice "member cheap old basterd club"

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SG1, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I ended up using it buh jst once to try get rid of pests.. deir looking doe

Attached Files:

2. Here are a couple more,
    Kinky blaze
    IMG_1342.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    Sannie Jack,
    IMG_1340.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    (Diesel×hindu)x(sshxkush) that i crossed

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Instagram- sanctuary_gardens to see all my work.
    Forums are a dying medium and over moderated, that's why I left.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Don't have Instagram yet...will install now though. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would love more information on your turntables

7. SG is back on here? Noticed some activity about 2 weeks ago by him. That would be awesome news. My grows have gone downhill without his helping knowledge lol. Hope u r back! I’ll check back often. Haven’t even come on GC in a couple years.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I do all my work @ sanctuary_gardens on Instagram
    I just pop in once in a while, forums are a dying over moderated medium.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sup DarkOne!

• Like Like x 1
  10. My Lord

• Like Like x 2
  11. image.jpg Does this plant look healthy? It's got a little yellowing on the first three nodes but it is t spreading its 30 days old in FFOF soil and I haven't added any nutes?!

12. It's fine, soil is just hot, water only for a while.

13. SG1 just stopped by to say hi...been several yrs..no instagram for me ...now i live in the high desert and take advantage of all the free sun and low rents,,doing soil and hydro outdrs..no tend soil mix in jugs and hydro with insulation jackets for the rez..still have a small grw chamber but only do starts and clones in it...these days i'm into simplification not so much experimintation as the old days..finally found what wrks well for me 000_6843.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. Subscribed!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

15. Anyone know if surfactants mess with poolshock bleach in a sterile resevoir.

Just switched to sterile for a run to try it out. Should I leave out the surfactant?

16. So I have a question about how to best use my Mars Hydro lighting.

I have a mars hydro II 400 and a 700. My veg tent is the mars hydro 2x4 and the flower tent is 2x2.

My veg room has a big mother plant and 3 clones (week 2 of veg). My flower room has 4 clones (week 1 of flowering).

I have my 700 in my 2x4 vegging my clones and mother and my 400 in my 2x2 flowering 4 small clones (10 inches).

But I’m worried the 400 isn’t strong enough to flower 4 clones. Should I switch my lights and have the 400 in the veg and 700 in the flower? I think I need to buy an extra 400 so I have 2 400s in the veg tent.

Also, should I run both growth and bloom lights during flowering? A lot of people seem to do that.

Thanks

17. Hello..yes you should use growth and bloom switches together. Growth for veg and then add in the bloom when you flip. The bloom switch adds in more red to aid flowering. I would use the bigger light for flowering.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. M

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yes, definitely switch. Flowering requires twice the amount of power of veg.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk