"old" rents caugh me story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dragon313, Oct 15, 2009.

1. My "old" got caught story. Just finally had the will to type it up.

Well small backplot, my mom was very suspecious for a while. like 1 year a while nothing possitive.
    but always threw in her "be carefull" or be good or "whats that smell" god I hate that one.

But heres how it goes.

was taking a year off college to make some cash for working full time night shift at walgreens, making pretty good bank.
    10-13 hr days with sweet night time preimun.

So I was living back home for now.

And always toked up in my room at like 7 am when mom was at work and dad sleeping.

would crack open the window lite up my pipe or my homemade plastic bong with no prob at all.

but for soooooome reason one dumb day i toke on the weekend when both rents are awake and home. and to boot
    I have just some shake left and wouldnt be buying for a while so i roll a J and decide to take the curtains
    wrap it around me and hot box......wtf is wrong with me, also this was just 1 month before moving to my current
    town to live with G/f transfer out here wal and be alot closer to school so I could go back.

so im baking and all of a sudden.

BAM BAM BAM!

a knock at my door.

dad- dont smoke pot in the house!
    dont do that in the house!

now i think ok, I wont do it in house.

dad- dont do pot!

shit
    lol

I know even then he was really afraid to open the door and confront me since he just yelled about it and left.
    needless to say I was super upset ruining my high.

so I pretty much sulked in my own woe all day and slept.
    things were odd for the next couple days, and my mom finally came into my room one day

mom- hey
    me-.........ya

Dont remember it exactly but the things I do remember was her saying

mom- its your just experimenting thats ok, just be careful and remember whats important.

told her I loved her and she didn't have to worry about me.

TO RECAP-
    -smoked pot inside in a stupid way.
    -Dad smelled it and yelled
    -mom said its ok if you are just be coo

2. haha damn eh. At least your moms cool. I get along with my mom too, but my dads a hypocrite for sure. It sucks living at home when you have to hide everything. Once you hit a certain age you definitely lose a piece of yourself trying to "comply" with the rules of the house. Thats why independance is so important :smoke:

3. My got caught by my mom story:

So I was going to this girls sweet 16 (a while ago) and my buddy and I decided to go get some stuff and light up before the party. We met up with his dealer and he got into the back of my car, weighed his stuff out, we payed him and took off. We rolled a joint or a blunt or something and posted up in a parking lot and toked. We went to the party and afterward decided to smoke again. We went back to my house and my mom immediately knew something was up because we smelled shitty and my friend looked sick. He went upstairs and passed out. I walked back out to my car with my mom because my suit was in my car and she was sketched out so she was talking to me. I opened my car door and the lights came on and I grabbed my suit and my mom was standing right behind me. I looked into my car and smack in the middle of the back seat was at least an O that the dumbass dealer left in there.

I got grounded for a month and my mom took the weed. I never saw it again. It was good shit too.